Perhaps pilots would actually treat them as actual permits rather than angle biography art.
The amount of isk that some miners spent of barges is worth the interaction with those safety
kittens ![]()
Safety had gotten all cute and cuddly, they had fallen since the old days.
We don’t blame them as we once even tried to be a part of them.
Every kitten grows up and not expecting all of them to stay in the sand box called New Eden
///
Safety small fleets are still scary like ally catalysts….
/
Meow @Aiko_Danuja purr for us kitty.
I’ve offered my barges to any ganker brave enough to try and take them. Strangely, I still have them.
I had a dog named Aiko.
I reckon I could if I fit out two bumpers to split up your little fleet first, but I haven’t ganked in a great many years, you know? Would you consider just self-destructing the orca yourself? Thanks.
You could use bumpers sure. That would certainly help you take out the Hulk.
And yes, I will self-destruct the Orca, but you’ll have to first pay me for doing the work for you. 10B ISK will do. Nothing is free and money makes things happen.
I am pleased to announce that modern mining permits are now available. Starting at just 300 million isk, enjoy all the comforts of modern mining with that classic mining permit experience. Contact me today for special rates and offers!
I gonna see myself out. I’m so glad I was not acting in official capacity. Uff dodged a bullet right there.
We have now sold our first official modern mining permit. Don’t be the last miner in your belt. Upgrade today and you will be automatically entered into our raffle. Each MMP is a fully fungible NFT, shadegrown and produced by organic fair trade.
Inflation causes the price of miner permits to reach an all time high.
You can learn more about Modern Mining Permits here!
Buy yours today!
It doesn’t transfer right from email to bio. It’s perfectly aligned in an email, but refuses to line up in the character bio. The formatting is way different.
The alignment of the mining permit is an anti-theft feature.
Danuja Anti-Tamper. I heard not even Hypervisor can break it…
The modern mining permit has crypto authentication, but even the classic mining permit has advanced bioalignment tracking.

The only reason why we carry our permit is to show support for Safety
First Class miner permit was issued to us the same day that it was signed by Lady Aiko it was revoked for tampering with the alignment to have it fit.
/
Princess has us all blocked so the only way to let it be known that we won’t be buying any permit anytime soon.
The amount of phone pictures of monitors in 2026 is disgusting
Old people never learn… I’m impressed they got up to speed with phones.



