You can see why I blocked him.
Spoken like a true adolescent….not to mention a little rude.
I hope an old person slaps the dogpile out of you……because there are still some that can.
I gonna take it like some RP from your part. I cannot accept you are that superficial.
And it was not a little rude, it was very rude, I was having fun with @Chad_Frostpacker, he’s having fun also, if he wants a come back at me, all fair.
I think you have some fantasy about my avatar, by all means, go ahead, but I’m not going to respond ok? I don’t like dudes.
PS: I had a better answer, but EVE is disappointing me, so I’m not going to play with you, I’m very very disappointed with the game direction, the thrill is gone.
You taking my posts too seriously. Most of the time I’m just being ironic, except when I’m not.
So why don’t you find your own way of playing?
I had discovered that screenshots trigger an outcome that helps with the thrill of playing!
Yes, I started an alpha clone, but 5 mil is so limiting.
Her ASCII Art is still an order of magnitude better than your ability to take a screenshot.
I assure you that there’s more skill involved in taking a screenshot the way I had done so in the past then that silly disorientated headache introducing disorganised bio art that she copied from.
I used to charge 250m a month and while it did make a bit, there wasn’t a lot of buyers. I’m finding a lot more people are willing to pay such a small daily amount. Like it’s so small an amount, relative to what you can mine in null, that I guess people are just saying sure I’ll pay it just to test if he’s serious or not. Then, when they realize I genuinely will leave them alone, they are happy to pay a tiny 5 mil a day to be left alone. It’s a self sustaining protection racket
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

