Monthly Ecomomic Report - June 2019

Just for you:

6 Likes

i have no clue what he attempted to say.

Are you high?

+1 excellent snark.

1 Like

I really hate it when people use a bounty instead of going out there and working for a living and then whole sectors and collecting mineral. You can’t really blame it and trying to build their Kingdom

Can’t wait for July’s

1 Like

Nope…not legal where I am…yet. First in line, though, when it is!! :innocent:

Thanks, I think? Not sure if this is a compliment, but I’m taking it as such since I’m semi-ignorant of the use of the word snark in this case.

July’s MER will be a disaster for Goons. *inserting sarcasm…right…here → “As a member of the Imperium, I have not been out mining in my Rorqual every single day since the beginning of the blackout. I have not been participating in any fleets because my inner care-bear feels violated. I have not been training capital skills so that I can rat in my super carrier starting in 2020. I am un-subbing my Omega accounts in protest of the blackout, and I am saltier than the dead sea about all of the above…”

Maybe I have pontificated upon things for which it is either unseemly for me to speak or upon which I am unfit to judge; however, we shall see in the next MER coming out soon.

Snark. Sarcasm.

July’s MER will be fine. Lower across the board, but that’s ok.

Or so they’d have us believe.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.