Monthly Ecomomic Report - June 2019

A little later than expected this month due to summer vacations at CCP, but the Monthly Economic Report for June 2019 is now available!

The raw data that makes up this report can be downloaded here. (25.10MB)

For deeper understanding of the indices used in the report, please have a look at the following explanations.

Mineral Price Index (MPI)
The Mineral Price Index (MPI) shows the price changes in all eight minerals used to produce ships and other items in EVE. The weight of each mineral in the index changes each month is based on the relative trade values of the previous month.

Primary Producer Price Index (PPPI)
The Primary Producer Price Index consists of manufacturing items used for the production of other manufacturing items at the secondary stage. Manufacturing items used for the production of final consumer goods are excluded. The index includes such item groups as ore, moon materials, planetary commodities, sleeper relics, and items used in invention.

Secondary Producer Price Index (SPPI)
The Secondary Producer Price Index contains production materials and other production items that are used in the manufacturing of consumer goods, i.e. goods included in the Consumer Price Index.

Consumer Price Index (CPI)
The Consumer Price Index measures the overall price changes of consumer products. This is not limited to consumables such as fuel, ammunition or PLEX, but also includes assets such as ships, modules, implants and starbase structures. In summary, anything that is not primarily used to produce other goods is included in the index, which contains over 4000 individual items.

2 Likes

Missing the bounty value per region no ?

Picture are in raw data but not in the blog.

干死黄旭东!!!

Ib4 “this proves everything/nothing you were talking about is right/wrong”

5 Likes

so what happend in Delve? did all the rorq’s exploded there all the sudden? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

No,
Imperium deploy to the north for war during one month. So basically no farming, only people who haven’t read the memo “we are at war” have farm.
If you look the trade balance, you could have an idea of the value of the fleet who fo to the north.

Unsurprisingly, the “war” had an effect. And you see when it ended and business as usual started again with the uptick towards the end of June.

The Outer Ring looks like a very safe space to sneak into.

Im not a proper chinese speaker, but have a strong feeling this have something to do with another famous thread

the game roll to the bottom

@CCP_Falcon It looks like many graphs are missing. For example i dont see ISK faucet distribution by NS/LS/HS.

2 Likes

I google translated it, and the translation to English means even less to me than the original Chinese…

July is the one to watch for…

3 Likes

Goons went to war in the North

1 Like

Goons did not go to war. Goons were never up north. All of the cloaky campers in Delve caused Goons to be unable to rat or mine 24/7. The Goons’ economy is on the brink of collapse as the trifecta of Drifters, Campers, and THE BLACKOUT converge into the perfect storm…crippling any efforts Goons have of maintaining their superiority in the game. Their umbrella is vastly overextended, and many of these umbrella pilots have literally days of jump fatigue, causing their line members to fear the invasion that has ensued since the blackout started. To top it off, now that Olmeca Gold is on CSM, I predict that Goons won’t even exist in 2020. #GRRGOONS

3 Likes

There, you need it.

Looks like a Hershey’s Kiss. What’s it used for? That would be a diabetic coma if it’s nothing but chocolate under there, heh.

2 Likes

Here goes:

and:

May for comparison:

It is very interesting to look at economic statistics. Thank you.
We can observe how a series of policies affected people’s behavior.

1 Like

can you align text in your number columns to the left? Imo, that’ll make them a bit easier to read