Monthly Economic Report - December 2021

o7 Economic Enthusiasts!

The Monthly Economic Report for December 2021 is now available!

Technical issues with a particular research database caused a delay with the publishing of the MERs from November and December 2021. The problem was recently resolved however and we’re pleased we can finally bring you these much anticipated reports. Thank you for your patience!

As always, the raw data can be downloaded by clicking on this link.

7 Likes

Sory but to anyone who can read graphs is obivious that EVERYTHING is DOWN. Production is 70% down.

Destroyed is 50% down…

Basicli everything is down!!! Game is on the bring of economic colapse this iznt promised new era.

FOR EVERYBODY WHO CANT READ GRAPHS

IF SHIP COST 2X MORE MATERIALS = 2X MORE VALUE.

= 2X MORE PRODUCTION PER SHIP IN ISK.

= 2X MORE DESTROYED PER SHIP IN ISK.

BASICLI GRAP LIES SINCE BEFORE PATCH AND AFTER CANNOT BE COMPARED ANYMORE BY JUST ISK !!!

NOW EVERYBODY WHO CANT READ GRAPHS PLEASE DOWN VOTE ME !!!

12 Likes

@CCP_Convict Do the mined values include the ice mined from the event in December?

1 Like

I just really want to know. Are you guys happy with these numbers? Do you still think you’re moving in the right direction?

16 Likes

Sorry*
Basically*
Brink*
Collapse*
Isn’t the promised*

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Bounty risk modifier must be removed for the good of the game.

Industry needs to be fixed, the only thing profitable to build right now are T2 things.

4 Likes

Post is 22 hours old and only 5 responses, that worries me more than everything else, everybody has stopped caring.

20 Likes

With mining being down since end of november, scarcity 2.0 hasn’t sparked enthusiasm in december.

3 Likes

Some ppl have such huge stockpiles of materials to burn through, that maybe they can afford to take a mining break. Perhaps some were tired from overwork leading up to / anticipating the mining changes.

1 Like

Have you checked Reddit?

–Gadget won’t.

1 Like

o7 hello there, sir.

You’re welcome!

Thank you for the M.E.R !
Take care.
o7

2 Likes

Which we’re told were depleted, and that’s why scarcity could end…

7 Likes

So no ones gonna talk about cloud ring just ceasing to exist this month? wtf?

Good evening capsuleers! As a few of you have pointed out, there are potentially some inaccuracies with the “Mining value by region” data for the December MER. We’ll look to rectify this ASAP and publish any updated values.

4 Likes

I admit I’m losing interest. The MER tells a ‘story’ of what players have been upto the past month. But the more it’s a story of instances and events, the less i care.

13 Likes

This is true, I know 3 people who already stopped playing and have given me their stuff. I hate Eve has gone this way, after all that I have invested in real life money in this game. I hate to start looking for something else to play. :confused:

3 Likes

Swift, just remember that inaccuracies are present on every MER. Days missing. Whole regions missing. And that’s without getting into the lack of any numbers presented from Anoikis or Poch.

You guys literally have all of the data. The data is, after all, completely generated within your computer systems. I’m sure you know plenty of people who’ve built analytic tools for 3rd-party use. Please ask CCP to throw them some real-world cash and get them to build a full suite of analytics that doesn’t just capture everything, but runs automatically at DT on the first of every month, and produces reports that are clear, informative, and useful. You know it can be done. If you want people to have any faith in, or use for, the MER, please get us one we can rely on.

18 Likes

Would you be able to provide data/graphs specific to the faction/pirate ships (frigates to battleships) to see how many of them were built from BPC before and after the industry change?
And versus how many of them are bought pre-built directly from the LP stores, before and after the industry change.

I feel like your changes killed the BPCs value as it generaly cost way more to build them than to buy them built on the market. Meaning, if I was to buy a BPC in contracts, I would actually need to ask the seller to give me money in order to build the ships at reasonable price. What is the point of ratting for the Mordu in low-sec now?

2 Likes

where is Pochven and wormholes?

4 Likes

The bpc market is practically dead. No one builds them anymore.

3 Likes