Monthly Economic Report - February 2019

A super out paces a carrier by at least double the speed. These days you see more supers ratting than carriers. Supers are the problem, not carriers.

That’s another issue, which was introduced and reinforced massively by structures. You cannot just go out and get a new home if you felt like it unless you want to destroy the trillions worth of rigs and reinvest in trillions worth of rigs. In the past with outposts you could just leave them behind and reconquer them if you felt like it.

I also don’t see oversimplification. Esoteria is just as capital and super capital driven as Delve because TEST is building ever more capitals just like Delve. Branch is supercapital ratting heaven as well, otherwise they would not be that high in the ranking with just a fraction of the user numbers there.

1 Like

Latest attempt at comparing the coalitions (based on Sov holding groups):

IMPERIUM PANFAM LEGACY
Membership 49184 Membership 24027 Membership 37307
Goonswarm Federation 34796 Pandemic Horde 18046 Test Alliance Please Ignore 16195
The Initiative. 5245 Northern Coalition. 3608 Brave Collective 9751
The Bastion 3678 Pandemic Legion 2361 Warped Intentions 2099
Tactical Narcotics Team 3702 Mercenary Coalition 12 Tactical Supremacy 768
Iron Armada 304 Kids With Guns Alliance 1753
Snuffed Out 1459 Evictus. 3354
Requiem Eternal 1706
Drone Walkers 1054
Rezeda Regnum 627
IMPERIUM PANFAM LEGACY
Mining 16,404b Mining 2,157b Mining 8,765b
Delve 11102 Geminate 816 Paragon Soul 428
Period Basis 6 The Kalevala Expanse 168 Esoteria 4463
Querius* 2711 Vale of the Silent 735 Feythabolis 681
Fountain* 2090 Tribute 232 Omist 138
Outer Ring* 266 Tenal* 206 Impass 1390
Cloud Ring* 229 Immensea* 807
Tenerifis* 858
IMPERIUM PANFAM LEGACY
NPCs 19,536b NPCs 6,460b NPCs 12,586b
Delve 10963 Geminate 1570 Paragon Soul 927
Period Basis 1944 The Kalevala Expanse 400 Esoteria 4394
Querius* 3147 Vale of the Silent 1510 Feythabolis 1663
Fountain* 3102 Tribute 688 Omist 849
Outer Ring* 23 Tenal* 2292 Impass 1480
Cloud Ring* 357 Immensea* 1192
Tenerifis* 2081
IMPERIUM PANFAM LEGACY
Total income 35.94T Total income 8.61T Total income 21.35T
Income per head 730m Income per head 358m Income per head 572m

*Region may not be completely owned by listed coalition, but not enough data to accurately divide income

I’ll try to include Winter and GotG next time

5 Likes

Might wanna check the total on Panfam again. 18k + 3k + 2k > 20k

1 Like

Neither Iron Armada, nor Snuff, are members of the Imperium.

Also, if you’re going to *, you should include an explanation of what the asterisk means. (And ‘Querious’)

haha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha…

good point on the * though

We don’t generally send jackdaw fleets out to kill Imperium capitals.

I appreciate the effort to break down the numbers this way, aside from the question of snuff’s affiliation it should be noted that a lot of panfam’s pve activity takes place in their various renting organisations in for example the drones, so, for the sake of both membership numbers and income you should include the rate my ticks alliance and income from whatever part of the drones BOT owns. You might also roll in dek and branch (darkness are as much panfam as snuff is imperium, we know what side they’ll support when push comes to shove.

I’d also consider opening a fourth and fifth column for Winterco and the various drones renters separately.

1 Like

If there was a dynamic to the map . . . as bounties are heavily claimed in a region their value slowly diminishes this would encourage movement and not fortress mentality. Or at the very least ‘crop rotation’. Probably hard to implement and I understand that.

But yeah, unless there is a need to modify/change something about the dynamic.

damn I miss Dr. Eyjo (even if he did forget to label axis on graphs now and again)

m

5 Likes

That really is not sufficient evidence when there are many many many BRs of Snuff fighting alongside the other Imperium entities (even after their statement of ‘neutrality’)

You can work with someone who is not a hard-and-fast coalition member. But you don’t go attacking your coalition members. Hell, if you want, I’ll go back to 2015 and dig up BRs of us calling in PL to hit GotG in Querious, repeatedly over the course of 2 months. Are you gonna say that means Pandemic Legion was in the Imperium?

Thanks for the feedback, I did wonder about BOT lands, etc - but wasn’t sure on affiliations.

I’ll reject your Darkness assertion, as they seem to be aligned more to Initiative (Imperium member) now than any Panfam entity - subject to change (always, this is Eve), given some GotG are now Winterco.

They only appear that way because they negotiated a treaty at the end of the last war that said we’d leave them alone for 6 months. Really, you do need to get a look at the politics before you go making claims about who’s in which group. But wtf do I know, right?

1 Like

Not enough time has passed, in my opinion (and it is mine, which doesn’t really matter in the scheme of things) but I’ll change in next month (maybe) - if this new found direction continues

You seem to be representing yourself as both Snuff and Initiative… QED?

Do note, my knowledge of nulsec politics is rather limited, but I do encourage feedback and the expansion of my knowledge base

No, I’m representing myself as a Goonswarm director, editor at INN, and someone who pays attention to the political maneuverings involved.

I’ll also assume a heavy dose of PR in that role :slight_smile: but that’s to be expected.

Regardless, I’ll make some changes next month and add some more entities (if I can make it look readable) - so do please feel free to point out areas you (and others) think need changing/adding/expanding

Does anyone happen to know whether this data is potentially available at constellation level? that would be cool

Reason #4569086432509867354 to remove NPCs from EVE!

2 Likes

No. I’m not MiniTru. The Ministry of Truth does our PR. I do fittings and doctrines. INN also does not do PR, we just tend to have a particular point of view because that’s where most of us come from (but we’re always looking for writers from the rest of the game).

Snuff is not Imperium. IA is not Imperium. DeadCoalition (because GotG prefers to be called that these days) is not PanFam, but the whole coalition is more or less PanFam pets… or have been, consistently. The wake of last year’s war did seen PHorde try to attack them, with support from Black Legion… but PH never really made any headway.

As for constellation-level data: use dotlan, get the data for each system, and add them manually, if nothing else. Spreadsheets… in… SPAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!!

Thanks, I have checked out INN - and yes, it is of course, quite naturally, biased - but that’s ok and expected… bit like RT :slight_smile:

You know what would be nice too? IF you finally fixed the inspace brackets so that they load properly again without me having to open the map, ship tree, close compass or generally resort to witchcraft to load them fully. Would be soooo great.