Monthly Economic Report - January 2021

But that isk isnt generated from air. It comes from the economy so it isn’t an isk faucet if I understand correctly.

Hrm…
That doesn’t seem entirely true. There is a war to supply, normal pvp losses, pve losses, the ermahgerd CODE. losses.
There’s plenty of demand.

The reward is isk, if you’re a miner/producer, so what’s the complaint?

I am prety sure no one care about mining isk :slight_smile:

Have you tried any ISK making activities? Its futile. That is the complaint, the Risk VS reward is badly skewed that the game is on the verge of not recovering from this. Once the war is over people will leave.

9 Likes

Pretty sure lots of people do, and unless CCP plans on injecting goods into the market we need players mining.

Nope, the loot is sold to NPC buy orders, so the ISK comes from “thin air”, that’s why it is classified as an ISK faucet by CCP in the monthly report. But you can’t see the real picture, if it’s not shown that people switching from ratting (bounties) to farming Abyssal sites in total safety.

CCP even gave Abyss runners in Jita an “escape from any gank” option, by removing anchorables. Without MTUs or depots you can’t prevent Abyss runners to escape with another filament while still under invul timer.

1 Like

nah, i don’t see miners going into strike, meaning they are adapting to change, unlike you

1 Like

So is it shown or is it not…

If you don’t see it and it doesn’t effect you cool, it is however a massive problem for everyone else. And while players will be work for the scraps they get, eventually they will see it for what it is.

2 Likes

I will disagree as I personally know 100+ mining players that have already left Eve for good. Not many players are enjoying this year’s BS.

5 Likes

We need a chart showing the differentiation between charts not showing differentiation and with. A chart of a chart of chart. Chartception.

1 Like

I perform several isk making activities. I’m making a killing on ore and hulls.

1 Like

I think you mean TEST, Horde, BRAVE, Fraternity, NCdot, Pandemic Legion, FEDUP, Fi.Re, and basically every other significant nullsec player have been trying to break us since the beginning of June, and have basically managed to claim a bunch of space, empty their own wallets, and not in any way even come close to their stated goal of driving us out of the game.

Lol. Not happening. Nor are we ‘retreating to wormholes’.

Here, this is four hours of them throwing everything they had at our capital constellation, losing every single strategic objective, losing more in ISK, and getting out-formed by a coalition they outnumber 3:1.

Don’t go writing obits yet. This war isn’t even halfway done.

3 Likes

Pretty sure ESS tokens are commodity. So partially this accounts for bounty amount dropping and commodity amount rising. Not necessarily Abyss running jumping that much.

Sure if you are scalping things off the market.

Yep. Had a friend biomass 12 years worth of work with 15 toons. I’ve stopped playing completely since there is no ore or ice to be had in nullsec.

1 Like

Gotta be tough to

over a 2 yr unsub/wait it out timeframe. What a pile of BS. And if true, good riddance.

2 Likes

Two years is too long to “wait” it out. ■■■■ that noise. Especially when they give half ass answers and time lines.

1 Like

Your not used to this yet? Trashing any acct does not hurt CCP. You have seen it. Back pocket the game like I did.

2 Likes

Too used to it. Doesn’t mean I can’t be angry about it. I almost biomassed my toons, but I didn’t.

2 Likes