Pochven is in the csv data:

nothing really happening other than destruction

Trade went from 66 billion to 39 billion
Mining went from 203 billion to 33 billion
Production went from 86 billion to effectively 22 billion
npc bounties went from 0.3 billion to effectively nil
Destruction went from 1.2 trillion to 0.6 trillion

1 Like

So, what is the purpose of Pochven? Another rubbish content after messing with a lot of players both active and returning?

5 Likes

What happened during the Revelations expansion that all Economic Indices fall below 100? And why since then only the Consumer Price Index still remain on 60% position? During the past two years the Velocity of ISK fell from 0.8 to 0.4, but CPI remains the same.

Absolutely as expected.

Mining does not exist.

Ratting only done in botting regions.

Anyone with a single brain cell could tell that would happen. Not CCP.

9 Likes

Nice ,. Cause ess doesnā€™t hurt afk/botting at all. They will just take the ESS loss as they do 0 effort anyway.

1 Like

Yeah quite few ppl compared to all others that got screwed.

Tell that to ppl who is fighting a war and trying to raise ADM up so your space donā€™t get toasted( a d yes talking about ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  empty belts too) also the new anoms are a joke. as example, I arrived at home and tried to find
Something to mineā€¦ Nopeā€¦ all empty . Next pocketā€¦ emptyā€¦ third pocketā€¦ emptyā€¦ And we NOT using rorqualsā€¦ yeah great idea, just killing people activity in the name of " increasing PvP" witch is not going up.

Delve is definitely still on topā€¦ erā€¦ waitā€¦

Ohā€¦ Oh my.

They must still lead in miniā€¦ oh wow.

snicker

haā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face: hahahaā€¦ :grin: HAHAHAHAHAā€¦ :sweat_smile:

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

1 Like

Placid, Devoid & Solitude seem to be living up to their names

2 Likes

the math is simple, when players stop playing , numbers go down.

4 Likes

and another thing. the index should never drop to 30% just because no one comes to pvp . Lets get real about the low end instead of touting the high end that doesnt happen in most systems

Well CCP crushed ratting in November but backed off those changes in December.

And despite all of the work, destruction is down and faucets are still outpacing sinks.

Looks like a plan B is in order.

4 Likes

October. And not backed off.
MESS is still there, so ratting wonā€™t be a thing, so is my sub.

Bounty is surprisingly low, back to the blackout level, how is that even possible

those data are 100% accurate? what about the bounty reversed by the ESS itself does it count ? and stolen ESS aswell?

if those data are 100%accurate, congrats CCP itā€™s waaay better than blackout when farming was completly impossible, now itā€™s possible, more rewarding and have the same effect on the economy

hope to see the upcoming reward promised before the blackout

Iā€™m one of them. I choose the system with the highest bounty modifier, rather than highest millitary index, in the pocket once the ADMs have been maintained

can I have your stuff?

The MER is for November.

And yes, they backed off on MESS changes. Made it more profitable to rat. Perhaps you missed it since you unsubbed

No, dynamic bounties do not rely on PvP. they rely on not large scale farming.

Stale content isnā€™t why people farm sites. its the isk. if it were more exciting, they would still farm them afk.

and if those data are accurate i donā€™t think they need to remove automated drone aggresion to reduce inflation, the ESS already did it extreamly well

The drone aggression mechanics are an attempt to stop low input gameplay. Not strictly to deal with isk faucets.