Monument character choice

Greetings, I would prefer my main to be on the monument, not my alt with more skill points. My main is subscribed but my alt is not. Can you confirm if I’ll have my main on there of Kismeteer?

1 Like

Whichever account you have subbed, if there is a character with more SP than your main, that character will go on the monument. if your main is your only character on the account, that will be the one that goes on the monument

1 Like

To have your character’s name engraved on the monumental expansion, make sure to have an active Omega account on 6 May 2023 (in any time zone), and your character with the highest amount of Skill Points will forever stand alongside the legends of New Eden.

It’s clear for me that the char with the most SP from and only on an omega account will be engraved.

1 Like

So, if I have Kismeteer subbed, and Ismteer on a different non subbed, I want confirmation Kismteer is the one on the monument. :smiley:

1 Like

That is correct according to them. That unless Ismteer is already there …

2 Likes

It’s only for Omegas, so your un-subscribed alt would not count anyway. Essentially the monument will have on it your highest skilled Omega character. CCP have no way of knowing which of 3 characters on an Omega account you regard as your ‘main’. For example, this character was created second yet is my most used account and has the highest SP.

2 Likes

is ismteer is not on the same account as kismeteer, but ismteer isn’t subbed, they won’t be eligible to be on, or upgraded on the monument…

if you have a character on your account with kismeteer with more SP, that char will go on the monument

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.