Moon probe analysis shows no results

Hey guys,

I am trying to get into moon mining. So far so good. Got the funding have the refinery and fit i want bought and paid for. Picked out my usual mining system honey hole and went to search for my prey. Trouble is after 34 (of 72 total moons) I have yet to return a result that has ANY minerals or goo on said moon(s). I am wondering if this is a standard thing or if I’m missing a step This is a .072 hi sec system. Below you’ll find an example of what I’m talking about. note i removed the system name.

Moon Moon Product Quantity Ore TypeID SolarSystemID PlanetID MoonID
III - Moon 2
No Item
III - Moon 13
No Item
III - Moon 15
No Item
VII - Moon 2
No Item
VII - Moon 3
No Item
VII - Moon 4
No Item
VII - Moon 5
No Item
VII - Moon 6
No Item
VII - Moon 7
No Item
VII - Moon 8
No Item

It should be noted that the copy paste didnt add the “No Item” line after each result I added them in.

Thanks everyone and fly safe.

There’s your issue. Moons above 0.5 systems have no contents. Only moons in systems up to 0.5 can be mined.

1 Like

Ahh thank you, i had watched a few tutorials on it and there was mention of it coming to hi sec at a later time. figured it had already happened. tyvm

1 Like

It has come to highsec (in February 2018 if I recall correctly), but only in 0.5 systems. You cannot mine moons in 0.6-1.0 systems.

1 Like

Thank you, in my research all i had read was “it will be in hi sec soon”.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.