Moon Profitability Service

Boop boop

Excellent moon scanning service, very happy with the results. Fast turn-around and the analysis was easy to understand. Sup was a great help and provided some key pointers w.r.t. WH moons.

1 Like

Thanks for the excellent feedback Sinickal!

Toot toot

Hello there!

I would like to purchase the ā€œImproved Data Presentationā€ (option 3) for a wormhole system that contains 50-60 moons. Please contact me on discord (Davak Kateelo #4477, friend me and then we can chat!) or via in game mail at your convenience so that we can discuss the details. Thanks, I look forward to working with you!

Bump!

Service resuming!!

Sent ingame message

After a hiatus with newborn children being born, I return! Victorious from the beginning of the wars on singleton life.

Behold! Our freshest of fresh creation in all its beauty!

Or, a nice example of our newest exporting format!

Link

Bump bump! Service is still running!

Toot toot!

Please leave a comment if you are happy with the service provided :slight_smile:

Another two systems done in as many days!

Keep those orders coming in folks, this new exporting method is 10x faster and weā€™re able to get moons done WITHIN AN HOUR of starting!

Awesome service, thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I HIGHLY recommend these folks. It took just a couple of hours to get results for my system. The results were fantastic. I recieved a detailed graph explaining each moon and its profits.

2 Likes

Great work team - bump after a long afk!

Thank you so much for the positive comments guys, it means a lot!!

~ Still open for business ~

And we are at it again!

More than half way to a THOUSAND systems!!!

Bring in those requests folks, we are VERY excited to be here!!

Send in your requests and let us make your moon choice easier!

Tip top moon tap service!

Another toot toot - great being on this team!

Our team is open for business again! Come join the fun and start mining moons today!!

Sent you an in game mail. This still going?

Services up again. COVID causing all sorts of problems for our team.

PM me or Sjup DuPont for details, especially if you are currently pending delivery.

Cheers