Moving BS hulls though Ganker hotspots

Australian Excellence started landing cat fleets on them this weekend

Shhhhhh :see_no_evil:

Lmao, of course he didn’t. (Another one of this lies)

2 Likes

No i mean the 400k ehp buffer fit with a mjd

i autopilot through Uedema all the time in almost everything i have with no issues and no permit :thinking:

It could help against instant lockers. As these guys will stop the cloak.

For a lot of unskilled players flying BS in highsec, are they even likely to achieve target lock before dying or being close to dead?

1 Like

It kinda is yes, but never mind.

You should team up with Dryson. I think together you would produce the most marvelous ag strategies, the kind of which EVE has never seen. And then you should post them here.

2 Likes

Utter rubbish, it is just a typical thick stupid throw away line that you thought made you look smart but just proved otherwise. All you have to do is read up on the module and understand what it would do to 40+ Catalyst trying to blap something with that module activated.

You seem to have a boner for Dyson.

In any case I have no urge to prove anything to you or people like you, if you think I am a blithering idiot then great, works for me.

1 Like

It’s not just him that thinks that, everyone thinks that lmao.

Your op is almost as dumb as one of drysons 60iq threads, but at least he is funny, genuine and makes pictures. You on the other hand just lie and have an extremely smooth brain :rofl:

3 Likes

Delusional again, everyone in your brain is in fact your little circle jerk, and if assholes think I am a asshole, I take that as a compliment.

If people were to just do this you would find it less of a certain loss, hopefully some people take my advice. Will be amusing to see you fail and your rage in local.

Dyson is a nice person, you lot have been raging on him for some time.

2 Likes

So mad. Sure, that is how EVE works, you just read the text of the module and then you are prepared for reality and write that forum post to be the hero. A true pyfa warrior. :rofl:

He is the poster child of ag theory crafting. It is always hilarious to see him post a new crazy idea. Looks like he is not the only one in the ag family that posts untested crazy ideas on the forums right after thinking about them. You should totally team up, the result would be extremely hilarious.

What gave it away?

Ah it’s all about the tears harvesting for you? And here I thought we are the grievers.

I doubt someone will even try. The likely candidates are all busy training into smartbomb alts and mastering the scissor technique :rofl:

2 Likes

We bow to your greatness, your highness! :smiley:

I agree with Dracvlad. A spectrum breaker can definitely help. The more people lock the ship, the higher the odds all of them break lock, assuming someone presses the button. The motivation behind his advice is questionable, though.

It reminds me of the idea that those who rage hardest against gankers are exactly like those they believe to see in gankers: Hatemachines. It’s rather childish and immature. It’s not about helping others, it’s about personal revenge.

“USE THIS TO GET BACK AT THOSE MEANY PEOPLE, THAT WILL SHOW THEM, THEY WILL RAGE HAHAHAHAHAHA” is as stupid and immature as “MIRROR MIRROR!”.

It shows us who is actually emotionally affected and also shows us that he himself is one of those people who love to see others be emotionally affected as well. Yet he hides it behind the “I’m a good person” facade, because anything else does not fit into his narcissistic world view. In reality, though, underneath the layers of self deception, he is exactly like the people he complains about.

Related: Reminds me of closet gays, who self-deny their gayness, hating on other gay people.

See you again in a couple of hours. o/

4 Likes

In what situation? Drac does the usual pyfa warrior thing and comes up with an idea that is actually looking for a problem. He even acknowledges that he didn’t test it. The situation he imagines where this is useful doesn’t actually exist. And even if this became a thing or is used to “bait” gankers it is extremely easy to discover with a ship scan, which gankers do anyway, so it will only work once.

1 Like

Sol you should stop it with the fake phycological analysis.

I merely suggested that lazy people do this to give them a better chance and hopefully make it a bit less certain. They can easily swap out a non tank module, it is a no brainer. It would be better to do the cloak / MWD trick but most people don’t even bother with travel fits and to be blunt when they do 40+ Catalysts really is too much.

And I only mention his rage because he rants in local continuously and I happen to know that he gets very emo when he fails.

Some friends of mine did test it with ten against one and it made a difference. But it is chance based as pointed out by Tipa.

And it does not matter if it works only once there is that doubt that creeping uncertainty that chance will favour the hisec PvE player. Merely adding that module will reduce the number of potential targets and that is a win.

PS I don’t use Pyfa, never been on my computer, but obviously you do :stuck_out_tongue:

Dyson is not even in AG, you lot have decided he is.

What is funny here is that you are telling me what I suggested is crazy and then you state that it would only work once as a bait, when the intention was to make people a less attractive target. Which you seem to admit by your post and proving that your definition of crazy is nothing of the sort.

You are one confused gankbear.

2 Likes

Surely they’d just bring a couple of extra ships.

From my PyFA warrioring, it’s 12-15 seconds to lock a destroyer (even longer if the gank is with bombers) in a BS without also adding sensor boosters. All the gankers need to do is make sure they have enough DPS to kill within that time.

Seems pretty easy (not having experience doing it, so not 100% certain, just seems very doable for skilled gankers against an inexperienced/low skills target).

1 Like

to be fair CODE are easy to kill/anti gank, most of the time their -10 anyways so

Here we go with the misinformation…

Copies the active sweeps of all targeting sensors and reflects them onto other targeters, giving their computers the impression that the ship being locked is in two places at once. The more target locks active or being attempted against the ship, the more conflicting input can be sent to each computer, thus increasing the chances that the locks will fail.

Note: Will affect all targeting computers, including those of friendly vessels, of vessels immune to electronic warfare, and of the host ship itself. Can be fitted to Battleship, Black Ops and Marauder class ships.

You don’t have to target anything when you use it.

2 Likes

Reading the description, doesn’t look like it. Can be activated and affects ships trying to get a lock.

So ignore my last post. Makes no sense in reality.

1 Like

I think that was deliberate misinformation.

It is especially effective against multi-boxer gankers with their stacked clients and if they manage to adjust their locks of all their characters then they are botting and can be reported.

1 Like

That’s because you are paranoid.

It’s possible to just be wrong, which I was.

3 Likes

I don’t think so, you want people to think it does not work. It is hellishly effective against stacked client gankers

1 Like