Moving BS hulls though Ganker hotspots

For the love of god fit a damn Target Spectrum Breaker module in the mid slot when you move your bling ship through Uedama. Seriously, it will really feck them up. Stop being bad and do it.

Also skill Target Breaker Amp up to at least level 3, 4 is better.

EDIT: To forestall the trolls, this can be run with your safety green and it will seriously screw up the massed ganker Catalyst fleets.

4 Likes

And of course make sure to set safety to red…

Buying a mining permit is the only real solution.

8 Likes

Wrong, am just out side a station with it running nicely with ships next to me and safety green, I also locked it up with an alt in another corp and no issue.

You really have no clue!

1 Like

What inspired this helpful advice?

Theres this thing called travel fit.

1 Like

Daoden knows.

Daoden wise.

Is this some pyfa-warrior advice or have you actually tested this in reality?

2 Likes

But it should have one of these modules.

Tested.

You mean the stabs and inertials that most ppls use? Because that is the best way to get ganked if the rest of the fit is of any value :wink:

Stupid advice. That does me no good as I afk fly through there. I pay a subscription and this stupid game has no fast-travel, so I really deserve to be left alone.

4 Likes

If you fly through there AFK you will not be able to turn the module on, so of course it does you no good. /s

5 Likes

For one thing fast travel does exist. Or what do you make of jump drives?

2 Likes

This will not make your travel much safer, it will give you an escape chance which you easily can mess up or can fail, because you know … chance-based.

A travel fit with cloak MWD is the only way to travel expensive stuff which can fit it, if necessary at all. The best protection against ganks, is to not get caught.

4 Likes

Jumpclones.

4 Likes

Yeah much better, but there are many people who could just remove something like a painter or tracking computer and give themselves an extra chance of survival. And the fun of having a gank fleet waste themselves over a gimmicky module cannot be under stated…

2 Likes

You piloted a BS trough a system manually and you resisted a gank attempt by using the module?

3 Likes

Is that relevant?

You should note this in terms of it being a chance based system in terms of your question, which makes it a rather silly suggestion:

The chance increases massively the more ships there are, as they have fielded up to 40 gankers it really does work well.

2 Likes

Here’s an even better solution: fit T2 modules, ignore the PvP threat because you aren’t worth targeting. Talking about what countermeasures you should be fitting is irrelevant, if you get to the point where anyone is targeting you at all it’s only because you have screwed up and put excessive loot value on your ship.

2 Likes

then your advice is useless for 99% of the BS hulls moving through ganker hotspots.

2 Likes