Multi boxing in champions of the abyss is wrong

first mimimis
about rankings…well done CCP… well done…

And quafe girls! And flashing lights! Giant buttplugs! People getting crazy!

That is why we need Walking in Stations. All the stuff thats actually fun, not the whole gambling thing thats fooling people into paying more.

1 Like

@Destiny_Corrupted hurryyy

Really, you care about rankings?

You do realize this is the first time for this dev team?

The people stacking in the middle of the night are going to win.

1 Like

Players care equally if not more about the zkillboard than they fuss over SP injection/extraction and PLEX economics, so YES! :rofl:

3 Likes

I guess I meant these particular rankings since it is so new you know it will be grossly abused.

1 Like

Oh, I know exactly what you mean…

“Yeah, I’m a PVPer, check out my killboard”… 100b kills, 1b losses… Every kill was in a Rifter, everyone else did all the work… Sure, you can’t ride coattails in arena like you can on zkill, but you sure can pancake…
:pancakes:

I think there is a valid point to be made around using multiple accounts to claim a limited event reward - that is, one that only the ‘top’ X players can get. It’s not particularly ‘fair’ from the standpoint of one player being able to claim multiple prizes through use of more than one account, and these events were heavily advertised as a ‘fair’ way to engage in PvP duels.

It’s a difficult metric to balance in a multi-box friendly game. I don’t think there is a solution. Acknowledging it is a flaw is valid, though.

I doubt it, but hopefully CCP is limiting the extent to which opponents share the same email address, though this would only partially address the problem since players very well an have multiple accounts not using the same address.

Well, yes, I understand that the winner will be forever right on the forums :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

YOU SHUT YOUR ■■■■■■■ FACE @Salt_Foambreaker

3 Likes

Given that PA is a Korean company and esports are a huge industry in Korea, we can be assured that more streamable and twitch-able arena content is on its way. So get used to it, folks. This is the future.

1 Like

Now they just need to get some Koreans.

I thought it was supposed to be sandbox players that cared so much about leaderboards.

Leaderboard entitlement is a thing now.

I will go tell Bjornbee with his 700 people watching him do proving grounds that no one wants to see proving grounds and he is wasting his time completely.

Maybe its a little penis envy because the war stream at the same time is pulling less and less viewers.

Funny how people are so sure they are right but the numbers actually vastly differ on their opinions.

700 viewers huh? You can almost feed a hamster on that income!

better than the -2 that would want to watch you

…who are you :neutral_face:?

A russian dwarf hamster maybe.

1232711281188_ExtraLarge (2)

1 Like