[MULTO] A message to the Ammatar Mandate and House Ardishapur

If you earnestly want my thoughts on your rant, I’m more than happy to share them.

Let’s begin.

The rest of your post makes it seem a little like you do hate me. Maybe I’m wrong on this, though. I can’t read your heart.

I most certainly can and do think. I just don’t think the things you want me to, so you’ve decided that makes me dumb. I’ll address the ‘second-class citizen’ part the second time you say it. Let’s be efficient about this. It’s better for both of us.

I don’t want to apply for PIE. I enjoy my role as a LUMEN director. You know? For a second-class citizen it’s pretty nice that I’ve been giving roles as a director and a Fleet Commander for such a significant Empire-loyal Alliance. I know you want to point at the one Amarr loyal corp that wouldn’t let me in and forget about any of the ones that would, but I guess being honest would go against your narrative just a bit. So I understand.

I don’t know, aside from a few dark years in my life, I think I’ve been blessed. I don’t feel ignored by God at all. So I’m sorry if I just don’t accept this assertion of yous.

I mean, I’ve been treated well by my corpmates both before and after having been named CEO of my corporation. After we joined LUMEN, our new friends in SFRIM have welcomed us with open arms. They really do go the extra mile to include me and my associates despite them being far-and-away the larger and more powerful corporation. Honestly, my brothers and sisters in Faith have treated me with respect.

You’re just going to dismiss me, I know. But you asked and so I responded.

I didn’t quote The Scriptures, so what was your point again?

5 Likes