[MULTO] A message to the MIO

On the one hand you say that we should stay to reform Holy Amarr and on the other tell me to go to the Republic. But I cannot and I will not abandon my home to further depredations and the decadence of the tsula Riters.

And how different it could have been without the indoctrination that walked hand-in-glove with all of these so-called “improvements.” I am surprised by your disbelief that Ammatar can solve Ammatar problems, for I say that the Ammatar have a right to self-determination. I agree with you that the slaves owned by Ammatar are a blight upon the Mandate, but Lord Yonis and Lord Arim have done nothing to end the practice. Again, can you not see that the faith preached by the Amarr Orthodox Rite within the Mandate is false?

Better to sleep beneath the stars upon free Ammatar soil than beneath the gilded splendor of a Cathedral erected by House Ardishapur. By returning to the Ammatar Church, allowed its freedom and the chance to reform, the brutality of slavery can be washed away from Derelik.

You demand patience, Samira Kernher, but what has patience won for us since Kahah and Thebeka? You and I have both been cast out. Are the conditions on Thebeka III any better? Were those who wished to be freed, freed? Were those responsible for the countless tragedies brought to justice or did they escape to continue their terror elsewhere?

We face a race against which we are losing. The corruption of the Kingdom and Empire spread deeper and further afield. The Mandate is as yet a bastion against the worst of these degradations, but as you yourself are dismissive of the Ammatar people and our ways, so too is the rest of the Empire. After all, despite all of Chakaid’s bile, Lord Arim And Governor Salaf have only kept their silence.

The Ammatar people must choose between living beneath the corrupting influence of the golden shadow of the Empire for which only damnation will follow or choose the path walked by our cousins in the Republic and embrace a destiny carved out by the struggle to be free.

*Edited for neocom spelling error.