Munching of Turnur Star has Begun

All who serve this heretic shall be considered enemies of Holy Amarr and be in turn enslaved or killed if they do not surrender.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t everyone an enemy of Amarr if they reject your religion? Your talk of peace and being backstabbed is amusing when the heretics you fight are just whatever flavor of the week baddies that your leash-holders say they are.

Any time you talk about peace, itā€™s just lies to cover for your preparations. Whether itā€™s lies youā€™re telling others, or lies youā€™re telling yourself, is up for you to decide.

Newelle is a lot of things, but inconsistent with the selection of those whom he directs his barrels towards, he isnā€™t. You seem to have come into this exchange absolutely desperate to say something critical, and seem to have rather unfortunately opted for the least viable criticism. Please do run along now and skitter back into whatever crevice you fell out of.

While I believe you are being insincere and intentionally inflammatory, it is a common enough misconception; we have long had productive economic and strategic partnerships with the State, despite never finding many converts among the Caldari people.

I would surmise that in light of their own history, they well understand what you pretend not toā€“ that it is not failure to adopt oneā€™s cultural and moral foundation that makes an enemy of a supposed ally, but seeking to oppose and undermine that foundation.

Would you have had economic and strategic partnerships with the Udorians, if the Empire hadnā€™t gobbled them up? Think you could have had strong economic and strategic ties with the Minnies if the Empire hadnā€™t swallowed them up? How about the Ni-Kunni?

About the only time the Empire didnt subjugate any culture it came across, was when the Federation was just too big to eat. Then ya tried it on the Jove and they kicked your teeth in. Sorry if Iā€™m a bit skeptical of your newfound love of cooperation, but if the Fed wasnā€™t there, would you honestly say that the Empire, given itā€™s stellar track record, wouldnt have covetous eyes for the State?

Which one do you think hasnā€™t? The one that sent an invasion fleet into its neighbor with the express purpose of planetary conquest, the one that sent an invasion fleet into its neighbor with the implicit purpose of conquest, the one that conducts inhumane and heinous tortures on prisoners of war and rammed a supercarrier into a station hosting a peace conference, or the one thatā€™s run by a murderous cabal of thieves who sent an outlaw fleet to invade their neighbor?

Iā€™m just curious.

We did have such partnerships in all of the cases you mentioned; certainly some partnerships were more equitable than othersā€“ you cite Imperial history with only the most superficial understanding of it, those subjects who hold most fastly to their heritage, the Khanid, the Ni-Kunni, the Ammatar are able to do so on account of the wisdom shown centuries or millennia ago by their ancestors.

Ancestors who chose not to make Holy Amarr their foe.

Minmatar: ā€œNoooo you canā€™t do that to the star!!!ā€

Amarr: ā€œStellar Transmuter goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrā€

I know. Any time reality threatens that adorable naivete, you quickly flee the conversation.

His opinion of who he points his guns at seems pretty unimportant, when he does whatever the Empire says. So tell me, if Amarr was in a position to take over the State without worrying about the Federation or the Minnies or Concord, would it? Would you follow orders, if they were given?

Iā€™m fairly certain they were all conquered violently, except the Khanids, but they allied with the Empire to conquer others, so thats not quite the same situation.

The Empireā€™s history is of war and conquest. Iā€™m just extrapolating from what itā€™s already done.

carefull with such terrorist claim, caldari so far have been condemm the amarr empire experimental, you donā€™t want that some of us might funding the mimmatar, do you ?

Yet incorrect; of those subjects I cited, only the Ni-Kunni were incorporated in a manner reasonably described as conquest.

It is amazingly dishonest, even for you, to say that the Ammatar were not brought into the Empire through violence. If we believe the stories of the Nefantar themselves, much of their eagerness to become collaborators was motivated by seeking to avoid the violent wrath viisted upon other Tribes who resisted more openly. Further, this awareness of, and motivation by, the extremely violent tendencies of the Amarr Empire shows itself in the decision to shelter/hide surviving Starkmanir bloodlines after the destruction of Starkman Prime.

So, out of the three groups of

two of them owe their incorporation to violent conquest. Not exactly making your case strongly there.

2 Likes

Namas and greetings,

These acts are abhorrent and need to be stopped.

I may be one but I will raise my arms in support of the Minmatar at this time.

I will bring my weapons to bear within the Minmatar war-zone and will fly with any pilot who opposes this destructive and despicable act.

To my friends and allies in both the Federation and Caldari forces I put this to you now If we do not oppose this action here who is to say that similar actions may not begin in the future within Placid, within Syndicate, within Black Rise.

Our leash holders in the imperial corporations and government entities wield us as a blade however we are not a thoughtless blade our actions carry weight. They will be forced to listen if we decry this outrage by force.

To those whom I have worked with in the Amarr state I would ask simply you petition your Empress, these actions mimic those of the Triglavian Collective a group whom many of you have fought against. Please hear my words this action will mar your empireā€™s reputation for time immemorial, to be the initiators of such a form of warfare on the universe itself, is obscene.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.