MUSIC TRACKS ARE STALE, VERY STALE

LAZY CCP just LAZY, you are playing the exact same music tracks as when the game came out. need to add Tracks like this to the in game music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q1SH7-PQuQ&list=PLmKUK2GvWNwoHhESJptAoW1Gtf7Jr1G8a&index=22 also consider hiring me a lead game designer. its no wonder you keep losing people.

1 Like

Nice track, thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a really super duper good way to promote yourself for hire.

1 Like

You could of course turn the in game music off and run iTunes/spotify/whatever in the background.

1 Like

Some of us quite like the classic EvE music, thank you. It is EvE to us…and EvE has sound sometimes…

You accuse others of being lazy, yet you can play any music you want to whilst playing EvE. Stop being lazy and demanding ccp change something you can do yourself easily if you want.

We already have @Naari_Naarian @Noori_Naarian @Nuuri_Naarian claiming to be a game designer, we don’t need another forum kid pretending to be as well.

Am I missing something? - a lot of the older/original music/ambiance for the game are exactly like that track albeit production quality not quite as high - Theme Of The Universe for instance is very similar though could do with being remastered these days.

1 Like

thats a terrible argument, I cant expect or promote improvement in a game i pay 15 a month for? not to mention its breaks immersion when you do that.

asteroids under the belt ftw.

1 Like

Your idea of “improvement” is not. It’s like wanting a government entity to tear down a classic cultural building and build an office building you think is “improvement”…when there are a huge number of open spaces ready for you to build anything you want to make yourself.

Also, your 15 monies do not entitle you to anything other than what you agreed to before starting this game - namely, access to play their game as ccp can provide. That’s it. Your 15 big ones don’t make you master of all you survey.

Where is your portfolio of ideas and works?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.