Mutibox Gank

actually, in most pvp mmos, i always read/heard people who lost finding some reason why they lost: the opponent cheated, there was some lag, it was the game fault, etc

like in sport, you know: it is always the referee’s fault etc

quite rare to hear/read “good job”, “well done”, “you got me”, “the opponent was stronger than me”…

same thing here, except that in mmos, like on forums you can say everything and exagerate, without limit.

3 Likes

This even has a name!
It’s called The Scrublord’s Prayer!

Thanks for reminding me! :smiley:

2 Likes

Because it is hard to detect and it probably requires manual analysis on a case by case basis.

Are you butthurt for being caught botting? Because you sure cry a lot and defend botting and cheating.

Play the game without cheats, and the game will be better for everyone.

And… You think Gankers are the least reported out of all players?

Yes. Clearly we are all banned. This is why we keep posting here on the forums, and keep ganking with the same characters… Wait, no, that makes no sense…

I agree. Good thing The New Order doesnt cheat. Cheating, like drugs, are for losers. The New Order, only wins. Ergo, The New Order does not cheat.

2 Likes

Here’s literally video evidence of someone playing without cheats.
If you don’t want to accept the truth, that’s your problem and no one else’s.

1 Like

That is just one person being autistic.

1 Like

How about you provide proof that people are cheating and using input broadcasters instead of just dismissing proof that goes against your opinion.

By hacking their PC so I can monitor their screen remotely, or what way do you think I should do that?

Let’s have a brainstorming session, you seem to be really clever.

By your logic, there are no bots in Eve, because I don’t have proof of them ratting in null. L O L

You’re like those people who play FPS games and claim they have never crossed a cheater in their life. Because there was no proof and they didn’t see it.

Hilarious.

1 Like

Yeah, I never said this. Good try though. Do you want to try again or are you just going to be an idiot?

Yeah so you had no solution.

Next time when you actually try to argue, bring an argument.

So let me get this straight.

Your “argument” is: "Even though you showed me proof that you can multibox gank without cheating, I’m still going to think everyone else cheats (even though I have no proof), because that video is just one guy."That’s not an argument. That’s just being dumb. lmao

But wtvr, we’ve seen hundreds of threads like this, with kids like you crying about how people MUST be cheating, when in reality, they’re just better than you.

If you actually think someone is cheating, report them to CCP and move on. Don’t dig your own little hole and throw a hissyfit because someone beat you at a video game.

1 Like

You are shown how it’s don’t and all you do is insult and pout…

Calm-down miner…

BTW, if you bought a permit you wouldn’t have any problems…

EPIC! I am thoroughly impressed, all without multiboxing software. What is even more impressive is this method is very unforgiving, no room for mistakes.

Broadcasting is fairly easy to see especially during damage allocation. But you get hints at warp in and target lock if you look for it.

• Even with Fleet warp in a group that big there are stragglers [bump, skill, meta vs T2 module etc…]
  • Target locks progress across overview vs being nearly simultaneous
  • Damage is peeled off vs chunked off.

It does not appear any evidence of any kind of cheating was actually presented. No mention of a report either which would may have produced some evidence if any existed.

Again excellent demo of how it can be done. Glad I got to see it.

He’s dug that hole a long time ago …

You are the one bringing an accusation without evidence.

And as we all know, something which is presented without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

On the flip side, we actually provide evidence that someone can and does infact gank with multiple accounts without using any input broadcasting software, and you simply dismiss it without evidence or a second thought.

1 Like

Even if you hold your hands in front of your eyes things still happen even if you don’t see them.

Just because you don’t see the cheaters they still exist. It is laughable how you can be this naive unless you are 14 years old.

You sound like a climate denial troll to me.

Pointless to even reply because your brain can’t comprehend simple logic and facts even if it was surgically inserted into your brain.

You can make personal attacks all day, son. At the end of that day, you will still have shown zero evidence to support your claims. :slight_smile:

What are you going to do now? Make some more personal attacks?

You can hold your hands in front of your eyes all day, grandpa. But the fact is things are changing wether you like it or not and soon your existence will be made redundant.

There’s the good boy. You keep doing what you do best… Make weak accusations because someone else is better than you and then refuse to make an argument to defend yourself. You keep up with that personal attack strategy like a good boy!? Maybe it’ll work one day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t believe everything you think.

1 Like