MVP Goes to...The Loot Fairy 🧚

Who said kids cant be evil? Also these were grown ups past prepubescence.

Actually its very easy to turn like that if you have proper mechanism in place.

It is not problem that some “children” play rough, it is problem that they do not want perrmit other children to play nicely in other part of sandbox. They imposition rough game everywhere “by any mean necessary”.

1 Like

So nobody else wants to pick up that “gank for laughs” subject? I thought it would be more stirring. :smirk:

Philip Zimbardo “The psychology of Evil” actually a TED talk, its very revealing.

No, they don’t do this everywhere and their means are very limited. The freighter did have bulkheads fitted and according to the kill report did it take more than 440k damage. That’s not as easy to do as you perhaps think. It’s certainly a show of power and of evilness, but this will also have been part of the message. But don’t think they can do this all day long and everywhere and to everyone.

The notion that anything at all survives a gank and, on top of that, all the surviving items are neatly packaged in one box is beyond ridiculous.

1 Like

:musical_note: :notes: When you blow someone to bits … :notes: :musical_note:
:notes: :musical_note: … and the loot fairy gives you shits … :musical_note: :notes:

… don’t worry …
… beeee happy. : - )

4 Likes

First of all did the freighter die, because it was Op’s mom …
… and Op’s mom is so fat, she can only drive freighters.

Seriously though, what is evil about this?

Do you understand that “evil” is not an actual thing outside of people’s silly minds?

Have been wondering the same myself. At the end of the day, we are all just a bunch of people sitting at a desk playing a game. Something like this:

Whether it’s industry, hauling, pvp, mining, mission running, just being social, station trading, etc., there isn’t much difference in any of us.

Evil doesn’t seem to fit. At the most, it would be lazy, or underachieving. But evil? For playing a video game within its rules, while sitting in the comfort of wherever it is we relax?

2 Likes

Do you understand that when one smokes weed one becomes introverted? You end up thinking good and evil are things in your head, and hunger and pain, too.

Fact however is, once your head clears do you begin to realize that everything ends up being something in our head, but it doesn’t make it any less real, because reality is also just something in your head. Eventually one stops with the habit, because it gets boring.

Do you get what I’m saying, Solstice? Drop the weed! :smiley:

1 Like

We have above all the power to stop playing, a wise choice many have chosen. :sunglasses:

et tu, Skalski?
Personally, I’m still enjoying EvE enough to stay at least for now. Hope you and others who have played this game awhile stick around, but of course that is your choice.

Merely in context of an easy helpless target, not what you tried to make it into.

Should I expect you to tell me that the baby seal should have fitted bulkheads and got a scout too… :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it can suck me in but I dont allow it as often as before. For now its more about chat and fooling around with exotic dancers. I do log in.

Baby seals don’t make the choice to be that. They are and there isn’t anything they can do about it.

Again, totally not relevant to freighter pilots. They are anything but baby seals.

If you want to be a dickhead, sure. Expect whatever you like.

2 Likes

So the whole reason for this thread is that OP can’t math?

2 Likes

Ok, you sometimes sound like a reasonable man who can process information unlike some of the other people you usually find in this threads, so I will let you in on a little secret:

EVE is a game. Yes, it actually is. And people playing it invest their free time and try to have fun while doing so. Now if it comes to ganking there are times where the pipe is full of good stuff and you just can chose whatever you want to kill which gives you potentially the most loot. But sometimes there is just nothing good and you just want some entertainment anyway. Also if you have a fleet full of kill hungry people you may want to feed them something from time to time or the fleet starts to dissolve because they get bored and distracted.

So when faced with such an “outrageous” empty kill, it’s sometimes good to remember that this is just a game and that people play this for fun.

And as you already noted, they could not do this all day. The funds for ganking Freighters comes directly from the loot they get from packed Freighter and there is a surplus that allows for this things occasionally, but not really all the time.

3 Likes

I’ve met a moth today that would disagree with you, but it’s dead now and so it cannot disagree. I ganked it with two hands in mid air. :clap:

Life’s tough.

1 Like

you evil murderer!

2 Likes

Not true. I only shoot ships that have guns. Kind of like in the military…we tried not to shoot unarmed civilians :rofl:

1 Like