My character was banned in the Help channel, without explaining the reason

Придраться можно к любому человеку, даже если он просто сидит и ничего не далает! Вы действительно думаете что я на самом деле нарушал правила?
You can find fault with any person, even if he just sits and does not give anything! Do you really think that I actually broke the rules?

You are breaking the forum rules with every single post here that discusses a ban, or that contains non-English text.

In-game? Who knows? Certainly none of us. That’s why you should file a support ticket and be patient: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I already do not care, I started the process of deleting my characters

1 Like

Good luck in the next game you will play. Bye

“I do not care” says the one constantly griping on the forum.
:ok:

I write for the first time at your forum.

We, your fellow players, don’t really know. That’s the reason for the rule about discussing bans.

this is a lie. You made other posts before.

Это моя первая тема на этом форуме. Я обратился сюда, потому-что я не могу уже несколько дней привлечь внимания администрации игры.
This is my first topic on this forum. I turned here, because I can not attract the attention of the administration of the game for several days already.

In-game help channel management is not exactly high priority.

you should check out star citizen… its a bit different and may possess the space exploration stuff you seek.

Topic Closed for discussion of Moderation.

General public members of the forums cannot assist you with in game Moderation. Please feel free to file a support ticket in Game with the Help Center to get a response from CCP Customer Support.