My contribution to the "Highsec Lobby" initiative

No, that’s what I expect the AG channel to be for now that I’m not there…

6 Likes

He is totally right though.

Do you dream of CODE. when you sleep?

5 Likes

You were not doing anything about it previously, but one of the people who you were having a go at did.

im not a main pvp’er so no i wouldn’t know first hand how one ship can take on 14 nados. wouldn’t even try. Yes I have friends in goons, and other places. But not a goon at the same time, and i don’t go to them or ccp and whine when something happens… i suck it up, and keep going and doing whatever i was doing.

3 Likes

All you proved to me, is that you have no idea what you are talking about, when you criticise AG, one of the AG players has been making life difficult for them. So much for whining…

That sounds an awful lot like a bunch of excuses and evasion, so I’m going to assume that the answer is yes, you did keep the loot.

(Which, to be fair, is a very EVE thing to do. Let someone else lose their ships to gank the target, then swoop in and grab the loot before they can get it. It’s just hilarious to watch you try to pretend you’re better than the gankers when you’re doing it.)

4 Likes

If you are that upset about 14 Tornadoes, get some other players to join you, tool up and go beat the crap out of them. How you would do it is your problem, solve it if you care so much.

3 Likes

OK ganker fanboy. In that particular case the person who scooped the loot asked me whether they should keep or give the loot back. I told them to keep it. Why would I do that?

We are, we did not blow up the ganked ship, simple as that.

Sounds easy, but methodology to actually beat the crap out of them and not fail miserably in beating the crap out of them which I expect you would.

No, you just let someone else pay the price of doing it and profited from the crime. You’re no better than someone buying a stolen TV from a known thief and congratulating yourself on how morally superior you are because you didn’t personally remove it from the store.

6 Likes

Take the fight to them, if you manage to destroy 7 or 8 out of the 14, thats better than whining here, or not doing anything at all.

the fact that i’m agreeing with people who i normally wouldn’t, is surprising… if you truly wanted to be anti gank, then you would have at least given the loot back to the person who was ganked.

it seems as though the anti ganking community is nothing more than vultures waiting to pick the dead carcass that the hyenas didn’t finish off. scoop in and steal loot, yea that is very EVE, but When you say you are better than gankers, but keep their ■■■■, not better… just sideways.

2 Likes

Honnestly, if I was the victim of the gank, I would absolutely consider you to be much worse than the guy who at least had the balls to shoot me in order to rob me, rather than stealing on my corpse.

7 Likes

Did I get any ISK from that myself, nope. But my HIC was the one who pointed him.

Just keep inventing whatever idiotic rationalizations let you sleep at night. You’re no better than the people you claim to oppose. In fact, you’re pathetic scum even compared to criminals, because at least the criminals have the honesty to admit that they are criminals.

4 Likes

Honesty, with that statement you are at the same level as Merin. First of all we had to tackle the loot scooper and then kill him. I would think he is happy that the people who ganked him did not get his loot.

Why? Do you honestly think he’s happier that some random third party got his loot instead? The loot is still gone regardless of who got it. If you really cared about opposing ganking you would have given it back to the victim of the gank. But you’re just another criminal with delusions of being the good guy.

3 Likes

So I am not a white knight then, please pass that on to the CODE players as they seem to think I am.

Better off using that ISK to fund more loot scoopers.

See you are all failing to AG.

Oh I would fail, but that’s not the point, they don’t bother me. They do bother you tho so go figure it out.

3 Likes

What does “the same level as Merin” even mean?

Our arguments and reasonning on the matter seems to be different, don’t put your grief with Merin on me, I’m an other person.

Lol, seriously?

I would absolutely be enraged against you LMAO. Different ways of viewing the situation I guess. IMO, everything the victims know as a fact is that you (or your corpmate) ■■■■■■■ stole his loot. The rest is just excuses and stories that the victim don’t and don’t have to care about.

But if I do have to lose my stuff, I much prefer it to end-up in the guys who actually made the effort to nuke me and as a consequence to some extent deserve my loot.

4 Likes

They don’t bother me, never lost a ship to them either. They are an example to ask people what they would do to AG them. It is not a trick question, but so far all you loud mouths have failed the most basic AG question.