My first Travel-ceptor. Woohoo!

I’ve been into frigates for a while, but just recently purchased and fitted an Interceptor for travel. Now, I’m sure most of you have flown interceptors before- but it was a first for me.

I’m still in awe over the experience- I warp insanely fast, and I can stroll through gate camps without a second thought. Now, I realize I can’t make any isk with this ship, but I don’t care. I can basically fly wherever I want in K-space without losing ships. This is a totally new sense of freedom in new eden (for me). This is VERY helpful for scouting- and just checking out a new area. I’m sure the excitement will wear off at some point, but for now, this may be the best ship in New Eden (for me).

PS: if anyone needs up to 92m3 of cargo moved - let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still tank it as much as you can because smartbombs can still hurt you. I agree, though. A travel 'ceptor makes getting around in New Eden much more pleasurable.

I named two of mine Icarus and Daedelus, expecting that I’ll fly too close to the sun and get burned one of these days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.