Watch me put a Various Cruisers through Abyssal Deadspace

(in a zealot)
-there are more on the way-
3 Likes

Nice, thanks for sharing.

So the main question is ‘Did you enjoy it’?

1 Like

i did. but my character on the test server is 35m SP behind what he is on the main server and there were other ships i wanted to push through. like the Zealot and Muninn.

1 Like

Thank you for posting these videos. I am able to see which number of Abyssal space pocket you are in, and the one with the Tier 1 Calm Firestorm #32000026 is the exact same number and filament I have for one of my trips into Abyssal space.

Just like I thought, Abyssal space pockets are not random and are in fact static.

3 Likes

the more we learn…citizen science or some craziness…

1 Like

Hi, on SiSI : /copyskills to synchronize your skill with daily update TQ.
And /copyships to have all your ships in 6-CZ49

I did it yesterday to test my Gila (PVE Lord)

4 Likes

Thanks and bump

1 Like

I think they disabled the ship one.

wut?..

The /copyships command. I vaguely remember them mentioning that somewhere. Not sure if it was a permanent change though.

It works not sure on the delay though… ie: if you bought a fit with say ded mods on tq then copied idk if it will move over

Best guess is whatever you had at the time of the last mirror. Been a while since I needed something other than what I could grab off the market.

This is what happens when you arent prepared for the weather.

4 Likes

i copied ships and skills so as soon as my notifications are done dinging im going to test my zealot.

1 Like

Rather silly I think…

wtfm8

1 Like

le’bump of doom

1 Like

Cerberus is a terrible ship for Trig space. i made a video but…it to terrible to show you.

2 Likes

Sooo, did you ever get around to using a Muninn in the sites?

If so, was it successful and what was the fit?

2 Likes

With tracking such an issue, I wonder about the Conflag use in the Zealot vid? I’ve never flown a HAC so I am genuinely in the dark here but wouldn’t navy ammo perform vastly better against small targets, here?

1 Like

You want to carry everything useful,including the kitchen sink in these sites my choice of laser ammo would be conflag,scorch,navy multi,navy standard as well as full hardwirings to buff you weapon choice and drugs ,as many useful drugs as you can consume at once and try taking the ones with side effects before going in they last 1 hour with max skill if you get bad penalties don’t go in wait it out

2 Likes