My ship is killed on a reboot

how to petition make my ship and implants back ?

Submit a support ticket here:

https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us

Select the proper categories and enter the relevant information. Be patient. they are probably getting swamped with requests right now, so it may take longer than usually to process your request.

thank you

Any time :slight_smile:

I would be very careful with undocking anything valuable until these update issues get sorted. I’m sure that CCP will reimburse losses, but it will probably take some time to get everything sorted out.

Exactly… https://zkillboard.com/kill/68840261/

2 Likes

Yikes!

1 Like

If youre talking about this loss, then most likely, they will not reimburse you, because it is a legitimate kill.

Players killed you, and the act of disconnecting, whether intentional or unintentional, is not their fault, because, clearly, the server was up and running in good condition for other players to be able to kill you.

Still, CCP may be willing to do it just this once. But do not expect to be reimbursed, because it wasnt CCPs fault.

Cause, otherwise, everyone would be disconnecting the moment they were caught, in order to get reimbursed.

Very good point. Make your case to CCP and, if it was technical issue, then they may help. However, if this was a legitimate kill, it is at their discretion to reimburse or not.

thank you for reply
I also think that CCP will not reimburse me

just a try

I once had a Destroyer killed because of a bluescreen… But to be precise, with the lost connection the ship warped away into safe deadspace as designed. But when I relogged in after reboot, the ship warped right into the bubble I’ve heard of in Teamspeak (“get out, get out”) - it was a lesson: Keep calm, you can’t do anyhing, but chances are high your ship is safe as long as you’re offline.
That’s why I prefer cheap ships in Nullsec btw, don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose…

thank you for reply
I will forget it and Restart

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.