My WarDec System Suggestion

Correct, I do believe that Citadels should be used specifically for War HQs. But that is my view and I can understand why you are also defending other structures for being War HQs.

This is bizarre, it is like trying to turn a PvP activity (via nerfs) into some mission grind.

Wars don’t need rewards, the reward is the tears of your enemy.

Terrible, just terrible.

1 Like

No i am trying to turn hisec wars enjoyable for both parties as well as risky for both parties again ! Current system only favors merc coalitions now and that is why defender corporations are still unhappy.
The terrible thing is that hisec deccers are just trying to evade real conflicts since they cannot handle slightest risk.

Your idea was bad and died, don’t necro.

I am not necroing anything. I am responding to your weak accusations. And the reason it took some time i was away. People like you, with limited perspective and bad attitude, may not like the idea since it will negatively affect the hisec war deccers’ extremely easy wars and bring real competition. Scipio and Runa has decent feedbacks (both negative and positive) and discussion unlike you, and they were civilized enough not to be rude. I suggest you do the same if you want to discuss. If you believe the idea is bad but you have no ability to present your ideas & feedback cilivized way, maybe you should refrain from commenting and i won’t have to respond so the topic may phase out if no response (win-win).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.