Anomalous Existence is one of the oldest low class wormhole corps in EVE and has forever been mandated with Low Class space:
N0MEX is going high class.
Set up in a no effect C5 with a C5 static, N0MEX is recruiting.
With a rich history spanning back to the founding days of wormhole space, N0MEX leadership comes from all walks of wormhole life and we welcome you to join us in our new venture.
- T2 tank modules for both shields and armour.
- Good core and support skills.
- Astrometrics IV with high scanning support skills.
- Logi IV minimum. (Willing to train to V quickly).
- Able to fly at least 2 ships from each of our three main doctrines. (Logi Included as a second ship).
- An ability to be somewhat self sufficient with ISK.
- Headset with Microphone.
- Able to install and use TS3 and Slack (if you haven’t already).
- A useful alt:
- Scanning alt.
- Sabre alt.
- Logi alt.
- Dread / Triage alt.
- FC experience.
- Command Ships V.
What can we offer:
- Dedicated self-hosted Teamspeak, Pathfinder and Slack servers.
- PvP content.
- Tailored doctrines to suit different occasions.
- A place to grow and call home.
- Experienced players. So even if you have never lived in wormhole space, you’ll be fine.
- A community. We are a close knit group of people who enjoy not only Eve.
Join us in our public channel: “Spin Public” or speak with any of our online recruiters.
USTZ: Tegan Nolen, Spracklin, Seraph Essael.
EUTZ: Seraph Essael.