N1 Joke Spawn from a Emerging Conduit

How long to Warp? 2 Years?!

1 Like

CCP Whats wrong? Next System same crap!

Emerging%20Conduit%20Joke%20Spawn2

1 Like

Interesting find… sure hope this is a bug. Though it would be cool to see parts of New Eden from such remote locations. Lonely too. Real deep safes.

2 Likes

Well i jumped around a bit… found now 6 such spawns >_> n1 cant farm them today…

1 Like

Be sure to bookmark it! :wink:

2 Likes

AE ???

1 Like

German client. AE - Astronomische Einheiten - Astronomical Unit … although you could also say its Astronomical Egret (considering how long the warp aka neck is).

16B AU take you 444,444 hours to warp at 10 AU warp speed. Or 18,519 days or 51 years.

2 Likes

Ah , just say German Client , It will make sense :slight_smile: thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Well then… farewell, pilot. Fly safe :wink:

GoodLuck

5 Likes

And you can make a lifetime amount of truly safe spots while at it…

Edit:
on a side note these anoms can help with determining whats better for long warps - warp speed or capacitor amount…
or find a ship+fit that can potentially make that distance in the minimum number of jumps assuming full capacitor restoration between jumps.

So many possibilities just for amusement and/or science.

1 Like

Best abyssal spot ever

1 Like

Well i dont care about the Spots etc :smiley: I just want to Farm a bit… but every Conduit is such far away Oo When it gets fixxed…?

1 Like

two Cap-Sharing Logistics with max Warp :stuck_out_tongue:

cap-chain breaks at the start of the warp.

1 Like

do multple warps :wink:

that is what i mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

well have fun while it lasts, they patch it out fairly soon i’m sure :eyes:

What’s the problem ? We’re immortal capsuleers, just read a book till we get there… :slight_smile:

This is what they must have meant when they championed “EVE Forever” at fanfest. :infinity::thinking::rocket:

1 Like

I found one too in my system.

I’m travelling to it. I’m intending to meet the Triglavian Trumvirat there.

7000 au away now. cya.

edit : weird thing is that the sun doesn’t get smaller. it stilll looks the same as if was 100 au away.

edit 2 : I got to 10 000 au and turned back. got bored.

1 Like