NAABAL INDUSTRIES RECRUITING

We still open lads! If y want to take care of your own business without doctrines stuff, just apply! Real life first , relaxed corp.

Good Day,

51+ Million Skillpoint Pilot. Cross trained in all Sub capital minmatar and mining vessels. I have been in a solo corp for most of my in-game history. I owned and operated a public access Raitaru (Engineeing Complex) for approximately 6 months. The complex was destroyed via a war dec sometime during my absence.

At this point I am looking for either a corp or partnership in order to redeploy a new engineering complex somewhere near Jita. Primarily I am looking for help with the monthly fuel costs. I am available occasionally to help with freightor shipping and/or orca mining fleet support as well.

Greetings mate. We could fit well in your project, plz mail me in game or discord Naabal comms

Greetings! If you looking for a place called home, it’s the better view of caldari space

Hey, I am looking for a mining corp for my alt, 6 mill sp miner. I have had an 18 month break from the game so forgot so much but wish to make isk and meet new players. The above discord link expired.

They are good people. and always nice to chat with.

1 Like

Greetings! You can use thisnaabal discord link

if you are tired of that big corp doctrines, and mandatory fleets, come have fun with us, and do whatever y want whenever you want , also have nice chat with some crazy people.

TYPE:        social

GAMEPLAY: relaxed
ACTIVITIES: orca mining fleets, mission running, gas\ice mining, manufacturing
TIMEZONES: US, EU, SOUTH AMERICA

SERVICES:

• ship rebuy program,
  • free reprocessing,
  • hauling( free if under 10 hisec jumps)
  • production buying
  • minerals selling
  • ore buyback( jita price)
  • inventions

we are a corp aimed to help new players into mining and industry. We give training, and equipments when necessary. also we are very new player friendly, and if you having a hard time with game mechanics, we are the right people for you.

If interested, reply here, or send me a ingame mail.

If you are a new player or a returning vet, we are the best choice . new player friendly, relaxed and RL first corp

Nice peeps having a lot of fun flying with them I’m glad I joined

Yay good to have you mate!

Post on top for now\0/

SERVICES:

• ship rebuy program,
  • free reprocessing,
  • production buying
  • minerals selling
  • inventions

we are a corp aimed to help new players into mining and industry. We give training, and equipments when necessary. also we are very new player friendly, and if you having a hard time with game mechanics, we are the right people for you.

SERVICES:

• ship rebuy program,
  • free reprocessing,
  • production buying
  • minerals selling
  • inventions

If interested plz mail me in game, join our in game chat naabal help center or our Naabal discord

if you are tired of that big corp doctrines, and mandatory fleets, come have fun with us, and do whatever y want whenever you want , also have nice chat with some crazy people.

They are some nice guys check them out good community.

If you are a new player or a returning vet, we are the best choice . new player friendly, relaxed and RL first corp

SERVICES:

• ship rebuy program,
  • free reprocessing,
  • production buying
  • minerals selling
  • inventions
  • moon pops every week

If interested, reply here, or send me a ingame mail.

Come have a nice time in a relaxed corp with no mandatory stuff. Also we need people who likes to guide new players