Navy Battle ships Issues

All what in above is an example on how to make the price worth it for the navy ships.
And addition note that the price is what brought up to me in Comparing not from market data.

@CCP_Falcon @CCP_Antiquarian

In real world Naval vessels are meant to have in theory naval builders making them and using military grade components.

In game you would expect the same. Hence they have (in the Amarr and Galanti) better shield features, as military grade shield generators would be better than civilian versions. You guess need to look at any Navy faction module and you see they require less to mount and have better bonuses than the civilian T1 and T2 versions.

This is a debate that happened in Star Citizens forum, naval ships and components vs base civilian ones.

I have a feeling you forgotten this fact.

You can take a step further and compare the special edition version and theyā€™re another step higher in specs, just compare the Imperial Apoc with the Navy and standard versions.

OMG You couldnā€™t have put these ships up in the compare tool and taken a screen shot? :rofl:

Itā€™s a supply and demand economy, the price is not fixed based on stats it is also a reflection on the difficulty to obtain the ships in the first place.

Also the price is worth it to the people who buy themā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget that in eve, more powerful tools are designed to be exponentially more expensive. Something that is twice the price isnā€™t twice as strong. Something that is twice as strong is way more than twice the price.

Tech1 vs navy isnā€™t a problem. They are clearly better and clearly people are willing to pay the price. The problem is pirate faction, which are better still but sometimes cheaper than navy. Navy domi is 400mil but Rattlers are 450mil. Fleet tempest is 310 mil but Machs 380mil. Navy mega is 440mil but vindis are 490. All the pirate factions mentioned are significantly stronger than their navy counterparts but donā€™t follow the rule that stronger is exponentially more expensive.

And bhaals are somehow 250mil.

As @Daichi_Yamato said Navy is better compared to T1 and that clear and that obvious but
i made it so i can be sure plus i was thinking the Abaddon is better than Armageddon navy but
the comparing fixed it for me.

The reason is that i was focusing on the tank and the Damage only.

Still i think the Armagaddon navy will be useless for group work because price and rarity compared
to the Abaddon and not sure what might fix that . Maybe more buff.

Now the important point which navy ships still useless compared to pirate one
when it is price is more pricey .

I really want to see Navy BS more in use and less in price and less in requirement .

Still need a look .

Pretty much right there, your post went south. EvE is not real life, the navies of New Eden are nothing like the navies of Earth.

Also, Iā€™d like to highlight that ā€œcivilianā€ grade items exist in New Eden, and they are found primarily on corvettes (plus the occasional LOL fit). Everything else is ā€œmilitaryā€ grade, itā€™s just a matter of how advanced the military in question is. Capsuleers are on the bottom of the tech tree, so to speak, with Empires, pirate factions, CONCORD, etc. all being much more advanced.

Godā€¦

Weā€™re talking about navy faction ships.

What i was saying was the same as you said, faction and concord ships have better features than t1 ships. The use of real world was as an example.

Read the context, not a single sentence.

nope, it was a part of the argument by itself :

1 Like

Stop providing horrible comparisons to back up otherwise valid posts.

:wink:

1 Like

Consequence of Blood Raiders being the local NPCs in Delve. With all the ratting going on there, thereā€™s likely a much greater supply of Bhaalgorn BPCs than any other pirate battleship, and the BPC is most of the cost.

1 Like

Nice ship that one.

1 Like

I am really tired working on Missions LP to get one navy ship which a waste of time.
It is like i should work totally a month two hours daily continuously to get only 500M .
And the spic also not that attractive so i can liquid the ISK.

The solution is simple - remove pirate BPCs from random drops. Why would NPCs carry them to the battle?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.