Need a 88 Trillion Isk Loan!

I think some of the nullsec ESS cans have nearly that much in them after three hours of those botting ratters doing their work.

2 Likes

This hits close to home, man, my dog literally rolled over in ■■■■ during my lunch time today so I had to rush home, give her a quick bath, and didn’t get to eat before going back to work.

You must have a strange job, if your dog goes to lunch with you.

Nothing strange about 100% Work From Home and taking the dog out for a walk during breaks/lunch :smiley:

Hmm. I had imagined several more interesting possibilities.

Maybe CCP should change the manufacturing reqs to make it less of a meme and more of a possibility, something worth aiming for - and not just as a status symbol. It could still serve as a disproportionately high resource sink, but not (too) unreasonably so. Right now it requires 500x as many Structure Construction Parts as a regular Keepstar - bring that down to 10x or so and it might actually be manufactured and fought over who gets to have theirs fielded at any given time (since multiple would exist at any given time, just not be fielded).

Or at least add some of the components to the daily giveaways.

I suspect irl rewards or eve fame for the builder. A dude built one on sisi you would have to ask him if building it revealed any in game hidden bonus or awards ect.

CCP are famous for their pets & looking after “content creators” so I suspect building it will be worth the worthless mineral cost to do so.

You better take a loan in Icelanding bank for that. In real ISK.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.