I’ve been wormholing for way too many years! But I still love it for all my sins…
Wormhole living has so much to offer - it’s like a game within a game, and gives you and your group the chance to own your own system and call it home.
I’m a PvPer but many wormholers enjoy the whole experience including running NPC sleeper sites, industry and exploration. I would like to give something back to the game, and would like to encourage more players to try the wormhole experience. If there is anyone out there who is interested in living in a wormhole or would like advice or help getting set up feel free to contact me in game.
Things to think about include:
- What class of wormhole do I want?
- What statics suit my game play?
- Do I want a system effect?
- Do I want to mine, huff gas, do sleeper sites, Pi, industry?
- Do I want easy highsec access for convenience?
- Perhaps nullsec access for PvP?
- What structures and fits should I go for?
I’m happy to invest time with anyone serious about wormholes. Whether you’ve never set foot in wormhole space, want help finding that perfect system, or just need some general advice on getting set up, I’d be more than happy to help. Hit me up in game any time - I wont bite I promise
Best of luck,
CEO, Negative Density