Need help fitting my ships

This is the thing I cant remove

Oh that’s a nice one. T2 rigs are a bit more expensive and that one increases damage I think. You could skip the Small Energy Collision Accelerator I in that case.

Alright thanks. About how much would I have to shell out for that fit.

Depends on your local market I suppose. You already have the ship, and the modules are meta or t1, so it won’t be much more than 1 million ISK total I guess?

In that case the fit shown by @DeMichael_Crimson would be more appropriate.

Forgive me if my post was overwhelming. But my intent was to teach you how to fit, rather than what to fit.

‘Teach a man to fish’ kinda thing.

2 Likes

Would this work instead of the pb acid cap battery?

Yea thanks for that. The problem is I am bound to make a lot of mistakes and given my lack of money I would end up cucking myself somehow. Thanks a lot ill use your advice in the future when i have a bit more money to burn.

Yes and no. Both the cap battery and recharger will recharge your capacitor faster, but usually if you have fitting room for a battery, the battery is better.

That cap recharger is a nice alternative if the battery doesn’t fit or if you cannot buy one.

Also I see it’s T2. T1 and meta variants are usually cheaper, if you’re short on ISK.

Yea I already have it though. It was on the fit. I will use the battery though. Sorry again for my questions but I have another one.

I see this in the fitting:
Small ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I
Yet I cant find it when I search

Just wanna throw in here that T2 modules have higher fitting requirements so if you don’t have your Fitting skills trained up, you’ll be lacking CPU or Powergrid to do the complete fit.

Too many ‘c’s. And you may need the (’).

You can also find it in the market:

Ship equipment-hull and armour-armour repairers

Wait help please

I forgot about CCP recently changing the names of modules

Small ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I has been renamed to Small ACM Compact Armor Repairer

Your ship is not only limited by slots but fitting resources. One of which is Calibration.

The calibration cost of your rigs is beyond what your ship can use. This is most likely due to the tech 2 burst aerator which has a high calibration cost.

Did they rename this?
‘Refuge’ Adaptive Nano Plating I

Most likely.

This is much easier to do in an ingame chat because we can link items directly to you.

I don’t even know if there are meta versions of these resistance mods anymore. It doesn’t look like it.

You can check the mod info box - variations tab, the list starts with the Tech 1 mod at the top, the ones following in the list are like the meta versions with each one having lower fitting requirements and higher stats.

‘Refuge’ Adaptive Nano Plating I is now called Upgraded Multispectrum Coating I

Alright I already had it. Why do they change so many names. Thanks a lot for all the help.

1 Like

I don’t know why, guess they think it’s easier to recognize what the module does.

Anyway, to use Tech 2 modules and rigs, you need to train up the Core Fitting skills.

EDIT:
I’m not sure if CCP has changed these names but from my notes these are the Core Fitting skills:

Acceleration Control - To maximize Afterburner & MWD speed.
Advanced Weapon Upgrades - To reduce turrets and launchers powergrid need.
Afterburner - To reduce Afterburner duration & capacitor need.
Capacitor Management - To maximize Capacitor.
Capacitor Systems Operation - To maximize capacitor recharge rate.
CPU Management - To maximize CPU.
Electronics Upgrades - To reduce sensors & co-processors CPU requirements.
Energy Grid Upgrades - To reduce power modules CPU requirements.
Evasive Maneuvering - To increase acceleration & agility.
Fuel Conservation - To reduce Afterburner capacitor need.
High Speed Maneuvering - To reduce MWD capacitor need.
Hull Upgrades - To maximize armor.
Mechanics - To maximize structure.
Navigation - To increase ship velocity.
Power Grid Management - To maximize powergrid.
Repair Systems - To operate best armor/hull repair modules.
Shield Management - To maximize shield.
Shield Operation - To maximize shield recharge rate.
Shield Upgrades - To reduce shield upgrades powergrid need.
Spaceship Command - To increase ship agility.
Warp Drive Operation - To reduce capacitor need for warp.
Weapon Upgrades - To reduce turrets and launchers CPU need.

These skills are listed in alphabetical order only, which skill to train first depends on your needs and what you already have trained. It’s best to have the Core Fitting skills trained to level 5 before jumping into a large hull class ship. Those skills will not only increase your ship stats, but will also make it much easier to fit up ships and enjoy the game.

I suggest taking those skills up to level 3 to start, then work on maxing them asap. Don’t just queue up one skill to train multiple levels, queue up multiple skills to train up one level each, that way you’ll see a difference much sooner. Don’t forget to include the other main / support skills such as specific ship, defense, offense and career oriented skills.

EDIT 2:
Also due to Alpha account restrictions, some of the Core Fitting skills can’t be maxed trained unless the account is subbed to Omega status.