Nerf Ganking Megathread

You on the forums I would see Aiko in space , I said you too , I had more contact with Aiko then, she opened up chats , you had just moved to your new home and having a hissy fits about AO ,

Well, he seems to have been quiet for a couple of weeks now, but he’s been active relatively recently. Hopefully, he comes back. Every time someone goes on break in online gaming, there’s the chance you never see them again. Of course, you also meet new people as well. Online gaming is kind of bitter sweet in that regard.

Speaking of which:

No one’s done this. No one was spamming you with mails, no one was trying to get you to read anything (which you read anyway, since you responded to it), and no one’s accusing you of being sexist. You keep trying to deflect by creating new accusations, because you’re unable to address the one actually levied against you.

It’s a pointless discussion. My advice is to be true to your word, and actually stop posting. Any time you start your cute little “ganker fail, haha!” bits, the true nature of your character will be pointed out over, and over, and over again.

So many lost friends. :frowning:

1 Like

Are you blind , can’t you see what you have written and what I have, like you said it’s pointless so I’ll end this now and I’ll just agree that we disagree. No more please

You heard the lady. Ganking is 0 risk. It’s a 0 risk endeavor. There is no risk involved whatsoever.

The risk of failing the gank and being ridiculed by the antiganking community is 0. That’s why the anti-gankers are so board and have nothing to laugh at.

The risk of scooping the loot is completely made up, and a false narrative. Loot retrieval is always guaranteed to be 100%, even if the ganker + alts don’t even bother to retrieve it, it magically shows up in their cargo holds, by the grace of CCP and their shadow support of gankers.

And, don’t forget, gankers don’t ever have to worry about failing a gank to anti-gankers because, well ganking is 100% guaranteed!

Poor Githany Red. She tries so hard, but ganking is a 100% guarantee. Keep trying tho. One day, CCP may make ganking a risky endeavor so you can pop off a ganker once in a while.

2 Likes

Grrrr gunk so easy, gunker fail daily - hahahaha, salty gunkers fail destroying game failing daily getting so much free isk from Mittani mean man grrr wizard hathathathat Aiko b-word WITCH hathathathat hahahaaha gunker fail daily loool gunk so ez killing game so ez all new player quit and fail all old player just want relax and chill but gunk so ez gunkers killing game so ez and fail daily no risk ez fail daily james 315 doesnt even play the game aiko has NO LIFE hahahahax!

I CALL THEM GWANKERS AND IM NOT POSTING EVER AGAIN

:musical_note: :congapartyparrot: :musical_note:

REMIX

:musical_note: :partyparrot: :musical_note:

gunker gunking ez failing daily salty gunkers i call them GWANKERS hahahahahaa they fail daily because gunking is so ez and mean man Mittani WIZARD HAT mittani said gunker gunking ez failing daily cuz Aiko WITCH is super salty a b-word that can’t even pvp even though ganking is so ez the gunker gwankers failing daily and killing the game is ez it takes no skill at all there is NO RISK just 100% chance of ez gwanking gunking daily and failing daily making ez free isk aiko has no life james 315 doesnt even destroying the game

JOIN THE REVOLUTION

I AM NOT POSTING ON THE FORUMS

ARE YOU BLIND I WILL NOT EVER POST EVER NEVER EVER EVER

haha gwankers are sooo salty im posting hahaha but im not posting its a COMMENT

:smirk:

i call that a gwanker fail

3 Likes

This truly is arguing with idiots here. Always changing the subject to avoid answering the actual argument. Claiming victory where there is none, reporting messages when they dont know what to say and liking each other’s. So if you want to argue with real thought out an intelligent arguments (there must be some in the trash bin of pro-gankers) i’ll be glad to answer. But so far your only goal is to shut down the opposition, not beat the argument. You’d be great politicians since this is all there is nowadays.

I couldn’t possibly compete with the galaxy brain that is you Altesse.

I’m just a gnat and you are Einstein. How could I ever hope to even possibly understand you and your argument?

Oh, wait. That’s a wall text.

tl;dr
You big brain smart.
I little brain idiot.
You always right. Cannot compete with big brain on big brain issues.

1 Like

Again with a dumb non argument that doesnt do anything for the debate.

I go hit big rock with little rock now.

Big rock go boom.

Big rock make fuss. Say no fair. Complain on forum that little rock cheat.

Big rock say that little rock has no honor. Little rock has no purpose and should be removed from rock bashing game.

1 Like

me like make rock SMASH

me find song with rock

me like song, it good

song make me want smash!

Lol…actually the only time I ever really think about risk is when I’m in dock or not even logged in. Every single encounter I’ve actually had so far has been spur of the moment ‘go for it’ stuff with zero hesitation or analysis. I actively go out looking for trouble, and take risks like attacking bait ships. So I’m not at all risk averse…its more that the opportunities don’t arise often enough.

1 Like

That is an enjoyable way to play. Some of my best adventures in EvE was doing just that.

2 Likes

Big galaxy brain say debate is when small brain agree with big galaxy brain.

Big galaxy brain say little brain not contributing to debate or logic when little brain not agree with big galaxy brain.

This make little brain brain hurt. Little brain brain too little to understand big brain power play.

Little brain go back to smashing rocks.

1.) you have no argument
2.) let alone any that are intelligent
3.) you are not opposition, you are a joke.

5 Likes

GDC lecture by Mathew Woodard (formerly CCP Greyscale -defected to Albion Online). I like this guy. Didn’t agree with everything he said, but I feel like he gets Eve, and I’m sad he left.

Anyway, thought I would share for anyone interested.

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of the best Devs are gone and EVE has been taking wrong turns because of this.

1 Like

Ganks are so easy to avoid, they are super rare if you avoid certain systems and plan a little.

With a (tiny) bit of research and planning, I have managed to setup my entire production line near Jita and completely avoid having to cross Uedama, or systems like it at all. My point is Eve is a VERY LARGE universe, use your brain and you will be shocked how rare ganks actually are.

3 Likes