Nerf Ganking Megathread

Is it insane to talk to yourself?

It’s Totally Normal (and Healthy) to Talk to Yourself. Do you talk to yourself? We mean out loud, not just under your breath or in your head — pretty much everyone does that. This habit often begins in childhood, and it can become second nature pretty easily.

That is very true. If i was a new player reading these forums, i would see nothing but dogsht people with that exact same attitude. The way people either accidentally or purposefully get the wrong end of the stick is absolutely fking pathetic all day long. That’s not to say I don’t enjoy it, but it is dogsht to read.

Also a peep putting “Persay” instead of “per se’” it’s not thomas the tank engine (percy) mate and you know who you are :laughing:

1 Like

As well as people resurrecting topics that both seemed to have run their course, and already have at least a half-dozen other threads open, for the express purpose of crapping up the forums.

That cant be good for keeping folks interested if they peruse the forums.

That’s true, but then by its very nature Eve is the sort of place least likely to have well behaved people on the forums.

2 Likes

Do you have any evidence at all for any of your claims?

1 Like

They don’t :smiley:

SPOILERS!

I don’t think this is the only incorrect idea in the game, but it sure is a problem. If you can’t afford $15 bucks a month then you should be studying/working/planning in your real life, not grinding away your precious time for pixels and bits.

But real life actually IS a sand box, your choice.

2 Likes

No, man. These are absolute pure gold. It’s really entertaining to see people hash the same crap, just with new labels and new spins.

1 Like

When you have athlete’s foot, it’s hard not to scratch.

When you have a crusty nose, it’s hard not to pick

1 Like

And some if them are really proud to have killed a pod.

When you have an itchy butt and wake up with a smelly finger.

1 Like

The solution to this is get new players into factionwarfare asap, they can make good money with a ship they can replace within 15minutes, its what someone suggested to me when I started and it worked out damn well.

3 Likes

Maybe the solution is a harder punishment for people breaking the law in highsec?

Like loss of faction standings in that area? So a concord kill in jita = -0.5 Caldari faction standings? lol

Not really. An insta warp hecate is all you need as scout and webber for your freighter, a mwd/cloak DST just needs a scout.

2 Likes

High-sec ganking is one of the main reasons for the outflow of new players

No, it isn’t…

The outflow of new players is due to the current generation of gamers having the attention span of a Pomeranian on crack…

5 Likes