Nerf Ganking Megathread

The fact that I’ve only ever been ganked once, quite early on, and since then have literally been all over highsec without being ganked…in fact even got kill right from escaping a ganker. Highsec is nothing like as dodgy and dangerous as some try to make out. The main victims of ganking are either people not paying attention or people oblivious to the mining areas gankers mainly attack.

Sometimes ( in fact often ) I deliberately fly into high gank areas just for the fun of it. Gonna lose a ship one day doing that…but all the fun I’ll have had from not being ganked many times will make up for that.

No you won’t. All of us griefers got together for a round table discussion, and we’ve decided that we’re going to not gank you just to spite you.

2 Likes

Nah…you gold station Amarr people are just too posh to ever visit Caldari space with its IKEA stations and gates.

2 Likes

Its not profitable, the bounty is usually never shared

OMG! Now that you mention it, the stations are very IKEAish aren’t they!

1 Like

Maybe ccp will do the next cross over with IKEA,

1 Like

This isn’t a PvP game, please stop saying it is. Get your facts right we have been through this before.

JJ

You can war dec people and dual each other and an entire abyssal proving ground created…plenty of PvP opportunity…oh wait those are all PvP situations the person shoots back…

JJ

That doesn’t sound very fun…

I only like PvP when there’s zero risk to me! Where I can just shoot someone’s rookie ship using my Vindicator and that’s it!

lol and people that want to PvP should move to low, wh, null and do real PvP. Ganking is a coward’s way of PvP and we all know it. So if you are a ganker, effectivity you are a coward and too scared to leave high sec for real PvP… if not prove me wrong and move there and start-up shop, but I bet it doesn’t happen, why well read the first part again. Anyone…and I mean anyone can lose a crappy little catalyst. You get them for free in the game…

JJ

1 Like

lol Vindicator… But I do agree with your comments you are scared and are only able to shoot at those that can’t shoot back. Thanks for coming to the truth finally.

JJ

You’re right we have been through this before. I don’t know what horrible thing one of us did to deserve being graced with your presence again, but it’s pretty clear you still don’t get it.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly for you too… not sure you are capable of getting it to be honest at this point. Don’t worry I won’t give up on you, I am here for you 100%.

JJ

Thanks.

Now taking the challenge you posed to “the gankers”… If you look at my kill board you can see I’ve been PVP-ing in low sec. Do I have your blessing now to begin ganking in high sec? I’m feeling cowardly lately.

Reminder: this was your challenge:

Don’t worry. He’s like all of the others that have come along and tried to dictate a high road that the game doesn’t conform with. He’ll eventually get bored and/or frustrated and then just disappear, soon to be forgotten like the many before him.

Just another temporary antagonist against what EVE is and irrelevant in the long-term.

1 Like

Can anyone undock a few ships for me so I can blow them up? I want to have good PvP stats like the elite PvP heroes from null-sec do…

Bored yes, the pathetic arguments we have are only comical at best. I have tried to have constructive arguments but quickly realized that is nothing we want to do here. Either we all gang up and try to get the person to leave so OUR voice is only heard. It isn’t constructive to a forum. The problem statement is at the top post, we are to take that and argue that. But read through the post, we are talking about everything but the Problem and the Solution.

If you want the roles flipped, create a post that says we should have more ganking in high sec and it is healthy for the game. Then give your data like you want everyone else to do; that shows a good argument it should be increased and even encouraged.

JJ

If I offended you or hurt your feelings I will be the first to apologize.

Sorry

JJ

I just want to be a good PvPer, but I don’t know how. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

If we accept the statement as true.

CCP that have the metrics have said it isn’t. So you are arguing around a false premise.