Nerf Ganking Megathread

I already asked for high security to be renamed to something more adequate, like high punishment . Because yes, the term is bad.
I also asked for ROF to be fixed (rof is in Hz, but the unit is second).

I think CCP just does not understand why having stupid terms makes their game absurd.

1 Like

Keep it on topic. If you want to talk about something else. Make a different thread.

Easy fix for this is to assume that every neutral is an enemy. Protect yourself and act accordingly and you’re fine.

1 Like

Yeah. Whatever the state of security. Problem of HS crybears and whinners. They think everyone is thier friends in HS and should not attack them. ATM I don’t attack neutrals in HS because it’s a choice but not a rule. I can change my mind anytime.

You know your enemies in high sec too: everyone.
Just some of them aren’t immediately attacking you because of CONCORD, but if you assume they might anyway and act accordingly, you will find high sec with immediate CONCORD response safer than null sec where it often may take more time for fleet members to arrive to your rescue.

2 Likes

Love this gank fail from markeedragon.:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

markee is a EVE treasure
rich as ■■■■ and manage to be bad at the game for more than a decade lol

2 Likes

Just say no, gankers can’t legally shoot you or kill you then and take your stuff. Ezpz nerfed

If they say yes, they can

1 Like

Gotta get permission to gank

Don’t worry, I’m authorized to decommission illegal miners and other criminals by the New Order of Highsec, who owns the place.

good, keeping highsec safe

“Safety.” love those words.

you talk about the isk / risk ratio all the time. where is the risk for the gankers? control and others also shoot empty freighters. it’s not like there’s counterplay for it. make ganking a lot more expensive or reduces weapon damage against players in high sec

There’s not counterplay to ganking?

Have you tried not being AFK?

1 Like

lel, so you can prevent a freighter gank through active action. hitteng the warp button harder and faster?!

and where is the risk for the ganker? losing a 10m catalyst? after 15 minutes you go with the same “risk” against the next target. nothing more happens.

Yes, you can prevent a freighter gank through active action.

Stop being incompetent and try to whine less.

1 Like