Nerf Ganking Megathread

There’s not not counter-play to ganking. There’s counter-not-play to ganking!

1 Like

Using a webber alt can reduce your freighter’s align time to minimal amounts greatly reducing the window of opportunity for gankers to hit it even if they have a bumper on the gate. It can also act as a scout to see how much and what type of immediate risk is on the other side of a gate.

1 Like

Yes, looking at map, local and out the window are relatively active, in EvE terms.

What if you dont kill your target? Thats a 100% loss. No target EVER suffers a 100% loss.

God forbid, you might even want to join a FLEET, in order to protect your cherished freighter from evil space GRIEFER BULLIES!

2 Likes

Theres a lot of counterplay against gankers but only few bothers to do it.

That’s right and ganker will never admit there is any counter to ganking in a million years.

Aiko even after a fail a gank call me a liar and said in local no failed gank here.

It made me laugh at the time as the scene I watched was a badly damaged freighter bumping pasts her smouldering corpse.

Maybe not a gank just a big misunderstanding

Well, the gankers are so vocal in local a lot of the time, it’s good to know your successes at stopping them when they go mysteriously silent in local (after their fails).

1 Like

But Aiko said one two posts above this

1 Like

Let’s not go into the things Aiko said and I’d be the first to admit it would be entertaining but not into high lighting pilots flaws myself , she gets more than enough in local from unhappy miners

That’s a lovely moment

Irrelevent. Aiko is a ganker. Aiko told someone a way to mitigate the chances of being ganked.

haha, tell me. looking at the map and pressing one button. fitting 3 bulks and fly with less then 600 mio cargo. where is the risk for the gankers? the effort is in no relation to the damage.

why are gankers allowed to dock in high sec? why are aplhas allowed to fly ships that are ideal for this nonsense. why can’t gankers simply have constant stress for a while after a successful gank with a fast police presence. the more you gank, the faster the police come, with a cooldown that decreases after 12 hours.
then you would at least have to choose your goals better.

Youre supposed to make the risk.

If the risk for us haulers is the gankers, which are players, then their risk should be from players.

its not their fault if you dont provide any,

And you are STILL ignoring the risk of not killing the target and still losing the ships. Is that not risk enough? Losing ships and Sec for nothing?

When someone already mastered a gameplay, It’s already looks too easy. Suicide ganking is already looks easy when someone mastered it. Suicide ganking is also the easeist risk for someone who mastered Risk Evasion. :tipping_hand_man:

Well if no one will put up any obstacles ofc its easy.

But the honus is not on the Ganker to provide risk for themselves.

And CCP already provide a base line of risk for Gankers and not for Haulers.

If you think ganking is easy, then you obviously aren’t much of a ganker. If it is so easy, then why don’t you get rich quick by ganking a few blingy targets?

There are a number of factors which can cause a gank to fail, at which point the ganker is likely to incur loss. I’m not going to tell you what those factors are, because I’m not here to help you. I trust that CCP is fully versed on the game mechanics, and satisfied with the situation. Cheers!

5 Likes

Well. They don’t care about their soroundings. They don’t even care if someone launch a combat probe in HS. They are fat in isk but they don’t even bother to multibox cloaky campers to guard their mining alts. They are just expert on blaming.

3 Likes

Ganking needs buffs. I feel like the 15 minute criminal timer is far too oppressive and I’d like to be able to kill more frequently. As an example of what I’m talking about here’s a screenshot of the ganks I’ve done in a span of 24-hours.

3 Likes

Do you run all the shooters yourself? What’s the profit per hour per account?

I run 26 accounts. 20 of which are gankers and 1 is suicide tackle. Some of the kills in the screenshot above are with some friends joining in.

That depends wildly on a lot of factors. I’m profitable though that’s for sure. The combination of selective target choice and isk efficient gank ships helps with that.