Nerf Ganking Megathread

Nerf Barge EFP. I presume your including the “Procurer”?. It was buffed for a reason.

I have a question because it does not count as ganking this kill, they killed one of my corp and we are not at war or in pirate mode because concord does not defend it and why that corp has so many kills along with the users without being classified as ganking is a We favor ccp to help the pirates or is it a plan of the same ccp to kill the ones they know they have without concord doing anything to them because they cheat

Zagadka ot Jaka-Fresko it has several kills and I hardly see ganking and they are in high security areas it seems that ccp wants us to leave the game in their greed now the pirates are untouchable

They are gankers but it looks like they are blocking zkill from there losses, as most of the ships die to concord and concord will not post kill mails

Set this group to red and watch local

Just looking at their kill board it seems they are going after pilots coming out of abyssal sites , any pilot with a loss like this please mail me or post how this happened.

Would be good to know exactly how ,so we can try to counter them

Ganking is a very risk free playstyle that can rake in great profits with little investment and risk.

Thus as a source of income it needs to be nerfed to be more in line with other pve isk making activities.

I propose a concord confiscation mechanic where as 50% of the dropped loot gets confiscated by concord should loot drop as part of a suicide ganking.

Gankinh itsself is fine. Just the money behind it needs a nerf to be more in line when it comes to risk vs reward.

This shouldnt bother most of the gankers as they gank to promote a honorable code of conduct and fight afk haulers and miners rather than gank for profits

3 Likes

Come on, you can bait better than this. I believe in you.

12 Likes

I completely agree…

Blatant fishing.

1 Like

30 days of forum silence for whoever starts a new anti-something thread !

Add another 30 days for posting in the wrong section !

But…but, where will our forum fun come from then I wonder? :thinking:

1 Like

Why not a CONCORD jail where gankers could be chilled up to 24h before able to jump to another clone after having paid their bail - say 100k per ganked ship :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

A focus on the loot is a clever angle to resolve the many complaints about hi sec suicide ganking.

On the whole I am not opposed to the idea.

With focus on the loot aspect however, probably the single most annoying thing is the ability to flip cans with a throw away ship so the expensive looter ship does not go suspect flashy. This makes it hard for AG to hit gankers in the profits. A change there too, or even by itself would be nice.

4 Likes

Only if it can be proven they didn’t wear their mask while posting!

That’s how Democracy dies…

2 Likes

… then they’re not out of the woods for so little. After that, they have to fly to Jita where an Intergalactic Council will determine if Anger Management is in order, damages to be paid to the gankees and the Court or their ships are confiscated and CONCORD Swat Team shows up at their station to haul them to jail until all fees are paid up.
Then a month on Parole during which they can’t gank or its back to square one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They could sell get out of jail free cards for plex :rofl:

3 Likes

Perfect! :+1:

And a new EVE Career is opened up by the same token: Bail Bondsman. His job is transport the PLEX to the Intergalactic Cousil… if he gets ganked than the jailed gankers is S.O.L until he pays again.

4 Likes

This will be locked for redundancy…:slightly_smiling_face:

if ganking will be nerf, thier will be no alts left in the server…

1 Like

What game are you playing? I think you accidentally posted in the wrong forum.

2 Likes

HaHaHaaaaa!!!

ganking is NOT pve…

1 Like

I counter propose that you reduce what you are carrying by 50%, that way you will be the one who really sticks it to the gankers. Just take two trips every time you want to transport stuff.

You can do this, take the fight to the ganker’s wallet… I believe in you!!!

2 Likes

Each thread this guy makes leads me to believe he’s a less charismatic version of Wheatley from Portal 2.

2 Likes