"Nerfs"

I have to stop right there (yes, I read your whole post) and say that I want this, I want to abuse this and activate them where they are most unwelcome (hello Amarr!). I want to sit a few light years away and watch as space and time dilation go apeshit. Once I’ve done this I want to use it to “fix” the economy (hello Jita!). Personally I suspect Jita is on the verge of collapsing on its own due to all the stuff that gets brought and left there, but why not give it a push? I am shamelessly stealing this from a friend in Signal Cartel who has a vivid imagination.
If Eve had gravity the hole in Amarr and the hole where Jita used to be could begin orbiting each other drastically altering a gigantic area.
This would be exciting (mostly to me) and cause everyone to completely forget all about the evils of @ccp_Rattati for a day or two while they made a frantic attempt to save their stuff from the inevitable.
Since no one really knows what happens to stuff once it’s in a black hole the devs could just make stuff up and create an entirely new cluster on the other side for us to explore and fight over.
Give everyone the same 1% chance of surviving the trip and weed out the timid.
The Zephyr should be the only ship capable of making the trip and they should have a choice of three modules. An infinite acceleration generator for travel, a cyno beacon visible and useable by all, or some sort of production tool that allows them to convert stuff into things. Again, this bit is stolen from my friend in Signal Cartel.
An Anti-Eve perhaps where there are just stars and planets and stuff with no gates, no stations and horrifying NPC’s that have no apparent goals or aims other than to make life exceedingly difficult.
Each star would have to be traveled to via intensive slow boating (measured in months, not millions of years) and everything would have to be built from scratch. Each Capsuleer who makes the trip should end up in a random system or lost in the void between systems where totally new resources could be found and used to create new stuff. My bet is the first things to get built will be ships, and right after them weapons, but that’s just a guess. Someone might just make Fedos for all I know.
Trillions of them.

If even a fraction of this were implemented all of New Eden would breath a sigh of relief.
Or hunt me down for having sent all their crap into oblivion…
Anyway, I want a black hole. A portable one.

To long didn’t read: wall of text.

2 Likes

I’ve unsubscribed four of five accounts, the last one is month to month and on a very tight leash. It won’t take much to kill off that one too. One more nerf basically to something I like doing, or a continuation of the removal of the sand from the box is all it will take.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Hence why I think nerfing ISK/resources is a really poor approach. Means players have to do more of an activity for the same income as before… I suspect most players, myself included, just concluded feck that! Un-nerf content, including by raising income levels again, but give us something to spend that income on instead. Balance the econ that way.

2 Likes

I won’t give them the satisfaction to push me out of the game. I’ll keep playing as an Alpha… By God, I’ll keep playing even if it’s only in my pod! They gonna have to freaking destroy those servers if they want me out! They won’t get rid of me that easily.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.