NES-Free skill points missing?

I’m not gullible. You’re blocked. Go make a new one and see if that gets through.

And are part of the same corp by coincidence too!

i know, i hardly use this one, if you look up my corp it would be even easier to tell, I am surprised to took you so long, i expected it to be almost instant.

People generally don’t care. I had you for yet another forum posting alt.

If I had to do a background check on every obvious alt here I’d be reading more evewho than forum.

true, but i never intended it to be a forum alt, mainly just so that i knew i would be training something after i exceeded 5 mil sp on my main whenever i was alpha, and i prefer to use my main in the forums but sometimes i just need to use the other one to get people to actually respond in threads, that is why i started using it every once in a while.

If people have you blocked the right cause of action is not to bring in an alt, but to let them keep ignoring you.

1 Like

Sorry, hazard of being an extravert.

i am mostly doing it so that i would be able to offer advice to him in the future or whatever (doubtful, he has been playing longer than me), maybe bid in possible clone sales, i also value anyone’s feedback (unless they cus, then i hate it).

You can write whatever, as long as you are done telling everyone that I am Aikogaki.

i will only ever be done once you give me back my 100mil isk.

I’ll pay! Please, don’t tell anyone!!!

when?

and thank you, once I see the hundred mil back in my wallet I will delete all the posts previously saying it. Just for the record, I don’t like pulling that kind of card but I am willing to do it if nessisary.

Probably more interesting.

1 Like

i will not be able to check for about an hour at least, so you have time.

REMOVE THE AIKOGAKIS FIRST!

they will come back if you don’t give me the isk

done aiko. You have until the end of the day to give me the 100 mil isk before they come back.

Well, to get back on thread topic again…

Yesterday I noticed there was no 15K SP’s in the NES for Omega accounts, figured it was just late…

Now I see someone posted a notification from the ‘Known Issues’ thread which states it won’t be available this week due to maintenance…

Due to maintenance?

Sorry to say this but that sounds like a quickly made up excuse…

DMC
o7

i have done what you asked, now give the isk

1 Like