New alpha player rant, price spikes and affordability?

Hello, so once again I log on in Amarr and go on shopping for my alpha Tormentor to pvp, using a meta Small Focused Modulated Energy Beam fit, and great, once again some ■■■■■■■ ASSHATS decided to spike the price of that module up to 3.5 mil again, which ammounts me to a total of 20mil cost for a tech 1 alpha frig fit…

So like seriously … ? 20mil ? I cant fly any other beam weapons with an ancillary fit Tormentor, since alpha and lacking grid and cpu (plus I already had to spend 40mil on a powergrid implant to fit this and be able to “barely” compete in lowsec…)

So how the hell do you expect noobs to be able to afford to learn and play the pvp game with such stupidly high meta module prices ? Do I have to waste my bloody time going to Jita to buy them in bulk at 500k ???

No seriously players, and CCP, do us all a favour and take your heads out of your profiteering arses (as if you didnt have enough isk already…???) and unfuck your ■■■■■■■ game and market decisions for the good of the little guy.

Free market shouldn’t be free! Down with profits!

Well I just uninstalled the game in effect, do I want to be arsed dealing with such ■■■■■■■ idiocy at home behind the computer as well as RL ?

No, and ■■■■ you.

1 Like

There are thousands of ships and thousands or fitting combinations that can be done. Sound like you should have reached out for fitting help to find a better, more efficient, cheaper fit rather then complaining about a random market item.

:popcorn::popcorn:

I want THIS fit, and to lose out in not being able to use it just because some ■■■■■■■ kid thought it’d be funny manipulate the market so, is ridiculous. And there may well be a million different fits out there, being ■■■■■■ out of the gameplay I choose like this, doesn’t hold in enough reason to keep me interested, in this terrible idea of what you idiots call a “game”. Good day.

Player of the year! Such heart, such perseverence in the face of hardship.

1 Like

Alright, I’m going to close this thread as we don’t allow ranting on the forums. While I appreciate the fact that you are upset, you’re taking it over the line with your responses. If you want to approach this topic in a more constructive manner, feel free to try again.