New and old event boosters

It would be great if the developers introduced a new type of event boosters, which will slightly (15%, 25%, 35%) increase the chance of items dropping from players in pvp. In my opinion, the idea is very good. What do you think?

Also, for a long time there were no boosters for increasing relationships. I would like to know if they will ever be, or will they be finished once and for all?

As far as I can remember the Glamourex boosters for increased standings gain is usually only given during 1 event each year. (I think during the Guardian’s Gala) If you wait a few months until it comes around again you might get the boosters again :slight_smile:

Personally I think PVP loot drop boosters is a bad idea. During the last Crimson Harvest there was an inherent 90% pvp loot drop chance, and during another event there is usually a 90% chance in wormholes. This negates the need for boosters.

Believe me, we with the USIA are waiting on the glam boosters to return, business is booming

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.