NEW Booster Drugs - Standup Structure boosters

This is an idea for a new booster drug family.
Production jobs of all kinds should be limited to Engineering Complexes and Refineries, inline with the current intentions and design of these structures.
All production structures would get an extra Cargo Bay, called Booster Bay.
New boosters would be introduced. Producing them would follow the same principles as current drugs.
The boosters would be loaded into the Booster Bay, the same way we refuel structures currently, so unlimited cargo hold.
Every structure would consume 1 booster per hour. The story can be that production workers are motivated with these boosters to work harder.

Standard Booster
Bonus: 10% production speed (this would apply to all industry jobs, manufacturing, research, invention, reactions)
Drawback: 1% extra Fuel-consumption of the entire structure, all service modules online

Advanced Booster
Bonus: 15% production speed (this would apply to all industry jobs, manufacturing, research, invention, reactions)
Drawback: 2% extra Fuel-consumption of the entire structure, all service modules online

Please let me know what you think, and vote how much you`d like to see this ingame. Thanks

0 voters

1 Like

Hmm, interesting idea… Not sure how difficult it would be to code it.

Teams but worse essentially.

I want Teams back.

So a super would take 13 days to build or less?? How about no.

1 Like

How does a building do drugs?

2 Likes

The same way the OP does apparently…

2 Likes

using a suppository?

1 Like

Nah they just throw it into the water supply.
Imagine billions of people sitting in a space station, high as â– â– â– â– .

1 Like

If you read his post, it wouldn’t be the actual building taking drugs, but the workers themselves.

You caught me, I did not read the whole post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.