New ccp mobile mmo game

(Arya Alderian) #1

Below link has video of the ccp game

LOL TAKING BETS ON WHEN THIS GETS CANCELED/SOLD/ABANDONED

Eve on iPad AR soon?
(Arthur Aihaken) #2

This should be good. The tears and/or salt, that is.

(Chan'aar) #3

:psyccp:

(Tiddle Jr) #4

(Arthur Aihaken) #5

Maybe they can oh, I don’t know… fix the Mac OSX client first?

(Cypherous) #6

I vote this as a troll out of 10 lol

There is no ipad model that can actually run the game :stuck_out_tongue:

(Dyver Phycad) #7

Is this real or a mockup? Looks to me to be nothing more than a ship viewer.

(Wavemistress Moidel) #8

Will the devices need recommended specc?

(Tiddle Jr) #9

Made a screenshot from Apple.com
Read about iOS 12 section, and ARkit

(Nana Skalski) #10

I thought that Project Aurora that changed name to Eve: War of Ascension just got another name.
Also still no images even for Project Legion I mean Project Nova, I mean whatever it will be called…

CCP, when will you finish at least one? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Nana Skalski) #11

Apple is photoshopping every image they have on the website. Or they just make 3d models or use fake hands on their images. Its all fake!

(Uriel the Flame) #12

Imagine this feature with CQ and being able to “equip” your avatar in the augmented reality and talk with others that way.

(Nana Skalski) #13

Imagine closing doors and throwing the key out of window so you can feel like in the CQ. :rofl:

(Uriel the Flame) #14

Another possible use of this feature: project a real-life floating Nyx model into the environment. :smirk:

(Cypherous) #15

lol on iOS, well by the time they decide to port it to android the game will be dead lol

(Tiddle Jr) #16

don’t care much how have fake is, its just all I want about to launch something related to eve on my iPad sooner or later and cut the tie with my PC.

(Tavin Aikisen) #17

“iOS first”…

You guys haven’t learned a damn thing, have you?

(Arthur Aihaken) #18

When at first you don’t succeed… fail, fail again. If this doesn’t tie-in to my EVE online experience in some way I can’t see myself getting very excited about it.

(mkint) #19

Those were my thoughts. Whelp, here we go again. Hopefully they don’t dump them into our chat channels this time, since they’ll only be staying for a week anyway.

(Arthur Aihaken) #20

Still waiting on my free SP… My guess is Winter '19 by the time they finally fix the chat issues.