New drip

Its almost like they forgot we left earth 15,000 years ago haha.

Again, not a eve related game. Another game i played for years…another game i was a huge fashion guru in. Star Wars the Old Republic (Swtor)

Speaking of cowboys…heres the Niko Okarr outfit.

2 Likes

This is the kind of stuff I am talking about!! I fkin love this!! Derps on the forums see an idea and cant think outside of the box, or beyond the words on the screen. You seem to know exactly what I am talking about!!! This is imaginative and cool. Its way cooler than a North Face jacket and cargopants from a 2001 nu metal video.

I just made a new male character and was trying to buy him a cool coat… Like damn is the male attire in this game ever lacking in variety.

I also played a fair amount of SWOTR lol.

And yeah, maybe my examples were a little off, but i dont know, i believe things should be just as absurd as they are serious and everything in between.

1 Like

We Demand Cat Ears.
#gibcatearsorgibdeath

Also, I find your lack of cheese poof hair disturbing.

1 Like

Very Nice Hats are super serious.

1 Like

Cat ears.

I think they totally fit this game.

CCP can just do a FFXIV crossover with Square Enix. They’re desperate for anyone to notice them now days.

I’ll bite. I guess I wouldn’t mind if my character had something like this to wear:

However, I’m pretty sure that even if CCP releases more ‘‘high-end’’ apparel, then they’re only gonna seed 10 items in the game for some obscure activity and they’ll end up costing in the range of 100b and up. Which makes them as good as nonexistent.

4 Likes

Yeah. The more cyberpunk items fit perfectly for Gallente and Caldari, Minmatar would be a perfect fit for the more rugged Wild West stuff, and Amarr for the fancy Legend of the Galactic Heroes-style stuff. EVE could have many cool outfit styles without anything necessarily being out of place or clashing. Hell, Muryia Mordu is well-known IC for a multitude of weird hats, including some Amarrian space-pope thing and a literal bird’s nest.

The green outfit is superb.

:rose:

Ok I’m onboard if all the cat ears girls are hot and there’s generous helpings of emissive textures everywhere.

Even better, let’s get SKINR extended into it so I can pay to make a monacle then pay again to wear it. The monacle must have emissive cat ears.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.