New Eden from the ashes

This thread is infact a hint of what is the come of Highsec

confetti

An atheist?

The only thing the game needs saving from is the doomsters. There is nothing wrong with Eve that couldn’t be resolved by telling all the doomsters to stop creating a self-fulfilling monster and just STFU.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know lol

Its pretty easy to work out.

Im sure you could know if you tried.

I’d work it out by figuring that someone wouldn’t automatically say “yes” regardless of age, gender or belief.

I can see why you would need to ask the question if you think thats an answer.

Just wanted to state something that is tangentially related to this topic,

ESTOY FELIZ DE QUE EVE ONLINE ESTE EN ESPAÑOL!!!

thank you all of you that worked to get this in Spanish, I started playing 15 years ago and it is until today that I can bring in a lot of my countrymen here in Costa Rica.

MUCHAS GRACIAS.

VIVA REKIUM

2 Likes

I didn’t “need” to ask, the whole question was in jest, the “I mean, come on!” was a clue and it’s really not as important as to take up the space of the posts on the forum.

Its true.

I cant even remember what this conversation is even about.

Sorry to bother you during dinner.

Gently places antique handset on receiver and goes opaque

Only way to save the game is to get more people out into space. Burning it down will just make people leave. The bots will stay until they aren’t profitable anymore but overall I don’t think it will help the game.

1 Like

Also:

Pride and an empty purse is only worth the empty purse.

and

It never hurts to suck up to the boss!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.

2 Likes