New Event? Intended?

if it does reset every 15 hours, that brings into the range of possibility, if still fully committed possibility. even with that possibility, They really borked on the level requirements on this one though.

almost worth boycotting this one to send a message.

edit:- I look forward to these events, They do encourage me to sign on, this one won’t though, I have decided to treat this one with the contempt it so richly deserves.

double edit:- no it doesn’t reset twice daily It only resets if the have completed L5 in each challenge. so back to it being Bat ■■■■ crazy after all.

2 Likes

100 million, and I’m not even going to bother with that. Not enough time in a day for this.

4 Likes

thanks for that info, at least 100 million is merely totally crazy rather than totally batshit crazy.

2 Likes

Not sure what you guys are on about, with a couple of lvl3 or lvl4 missions and a bit of mining you can easily rake in 50 points a day at least.

1 Like

Do you play everyday? I dont.

Events that require you to play everyday are not cool. Most EVE players are adults, have a RL and cant play every day.

2 Likes

It’s not even so much playing every day. Lord knows I don’t. But it’s the amount that you have to play each day. Like, devote the entire afternoon.

But that’s who CCP wants this event to be geared towards. Those who have that sort of free time consistently. I won’t knock 'em for it, but I will say it’s not for me.

4 Likes

Well, I’m running the lv 4 Minmatar Epic Arc and by the time I finished the 3rd mission of the arc, Agency bounty tasks part 1 and part 2 completed rather easily with about 1/3rd of part 3 bounty task done. Took a few more Lv 4 epic arc missions just to get Agency bounty task part 3 completed. I now have about 10mil of the required 50mil to complete Agency bounty task part 4 and quite frankly I don’t see it happening.

I have to agree with those who say the amounts of bounty required within the Agency time constraints is unbalanced and definitely needs to be revised.

Those who say all 5 parts of the Agency bounty tasks can be easily completed by doing a few lv 4 encounter missions are just talking shet.

Right now players need to collect at least 50 points a day to complete the required amount of points. That isn’t going to happen unless you’re a Null sec player piloting a Super Carrier.

As for me, sorry but I’m not looking to stay logged in 23/7 just to get 300 points for a couple of Gnosis skins. There’s gotta be a way to streamline the time investment. Even though I don’t do mining, I think I’ll try doing the first 2 parts of the Mining tasks followed by the first 3 parts of the Bounty tasks.

If that becomes too mind numbing and even more of a time sink, I just won’t even bother with it anymore. Seriously, the CCP Dev’s who decide on these task amounts and time allotments definitely need to get their asses into the game and try it first before actually implementing it.

The last event was fun, fast paced and easily completed without having to sink a ton of time into it. This new S.P.A.C.E. event is very disappointing and time consuming.

3 Likes

Why is the bounty version in isk goal while the mining version is in unit goal?

The bounty system benefits those who kill higher bounty targets while the mining version benefits those that mine Veldspar.

1 Like

its like the December alpha event but we cant make a few hundred million off of it this time.

1 Like

as you mine out the 1st lvl, the 2nd lvl will be minus veldspar and scord, as you mine out lvl 2 you will lose more ore options, by 5 it basically null ores.

1 Like

When will we have an event for the haulers of EVE? Complete 100 Freigher gate jumps. Complete 2000 AU system travel with a freighter. Manage to get a DST to a high sec island. And so on.

1 Like

Lol can’t make 100mil in bounties? Weaklings…

Thats fine, but why not measure it in m3 instead?

level 1 I can mine 10k m3 of Veld or 1.6m m3 of ark, where as with the combat version I can kill 100 1k isk belt rats or 1 lvl 4 BS rat.

I would be all for increasing the total volume per level, or reducing the available ore while keeping the total volume the same, but adding the arbitrary penalty for mining higher value ore is just rediculous.

1 Like

I wanted to mine something yesterday, but thinking about it made me so relaxed and sleepy I just couldnt. It was a good, deep sleep. :sleeping:

100min bounties, every day, for five straight days, so for normal humans old players with excellent skills, that is an entire evening, ratting. or for miners, move to null and spend an entire day at it, every day… every bloody day.
For those super ratting or rorqual mining, it doesn’t effect their normal play in any way, they just get nice alpha skins, (and alphas have no possibility of achieving this at any level).

On what planet does that make any sense whatsoever?

I reiterate, the developers have either no idea of what is involved in playing this game, they don’t care a lot, and just bang any old crap out, ticking a box, to say they have done “something”, or they are just cruel. You decide.

6 Likes

its really funny
there is a small side event and all you guys can is to complain about it … lol …
too much points to gain … to less reward … WTF?
if you dont like it just leave it where it is and do your stuff
is it that hard to just take it as it is?
if you want participate … if you dont like just dont participate

its allways the same … you get something free but its not good, not enough, not cool, not whatever …

rofl

JuuR

1 Like

nice troll, here here is a nice piece of chocolate, It has broken glass in it, If you don’t like it don’t eat it.

damn whiners /s

sometimes one complains, sometimes, one boycotts, in this case ridicule may be more effective, They “screwed the pooch” with this one and didn’t even give the doggy a nice treat to stop it biting their balls off.

fanfest had better be bloody good…

2 Likes

Takes me 20mins in a nyx get gud

Congratulations, you have won the red v blue Space event! I knew it must have had some reason to make it so absurdly balanced.

I hope you can stretch the skin, you so richly deserved to fit on the tip of your nyx :wink:

2 Likes

My nyx’s girth is just too big to fit.

On a side note so what if not everyone can do all the steps in an event?Other games have quite the grindy milestones to keep servers activity up,one example I experienced was path of exiles league challenges and rewards were of course cosmetics.

I hope for the future CCP considers actual milestone events that take some grind like other games have our players are just too fat and lazy.