NEW FONT

IT BLEEDS - it is cool - but it bleeds like hell

1 Like

Indeed.

Mine actually do. Readability is really poor.
White on Black is the worst, but it sucks in general.

3 Likes

Worst font ever, pls give us option to revert back to old font.

5 Likes

The V

Drunk V.

Where did you get this this font and how hard was the floor tiltedā€¦

1 Like

This.

I like the new font, but my first impression is that I need to clean my glasses. The new font looks fuzzy.

1 Like

It makes exactly zero difference to the usability of the game to me.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The new fonts are awful. Moreover, now I have no opportunity to increase a Context Menu Fontsize. Since me vision is not a best one, i can see NOTHING there at present. And I canā€™t fix it :((

3 Likes

LOVE IT, way easier to read on 4K monitors ty ty ty ty

I find it really hard to read.
I understand, some might have worked hard on this so no rolling back, but still, have the option to change it back?
Like with the starmap?

2 Likes

Probably will be introduced at the same time they add the option to turn off red dots. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :red_circle:

5 Likes

also:
this is on default settings
opened tab:
qwe1
closed tab:
qwe2
why? just why?

5 Likes

I now have to play eve while using the windows magnifier turned on.

This font change has made me feel like a old manā€¦my eyes are straining sunny.

2 Likes

Changes of this nature can be very polarizing as they are subjective to everyoneā€™s personal experience and preferences. Based on what we can see some of you really like the change as it made the font more easily readable in certain situations and high resolution displays, while others are having a hard time bringing it to a comfortable point using the font and UI scaling settings available.

We are closely monitoring your feedback and are going to be tackling specific issues with overlapping text, blurriness of the bold font or spacing of characters that you have been speedily reporting. Please continue sharing your feedback and letting us know exactly what issues you are having with the updated font style, so we can pass it back to the team.

3 Likes

Why not just allow a toggle between the old and new font?

Itā€™s a font - I canā€™t imagine thereā€™s much debt added with supporting a whopping 2 fonts.

8 Likes

My eyes bleed :woozy_face:

3 Likes

blurred visionā€¦ my eyes hurt. plz change back old font or i have stop eve onlime. my eyes much more important than a game with no-sense developerā€¦ plz why you think you have to blind us?

thx for reply. Of course everyone perceives it differently but in my case it is more tiring to read (settings to medium and in the chat window to font size 12). I tried the settings ā€œsmallā€ but thatā€™s way too small for me. In ā€œlargeā€, well, you know, everything needs more space and I havenā€™t even tried each possible window.
@Damien Parvi yeah we are all whiners, and you do not have to tell me what I have to like and what not.

1 Like

As a visually impaired person, Iā€™ve always thought the EVE font could use some love.

This is not what I had in mind.
This is not better.

Please, just give us an option of a few fonts and let us choose whatā€™s best for us.

4 Likes

CCP, this looks like a violation against CVAA. You may want to consider fixing this font promptly.

2 Likes

When iā€™m trying to read the fonts, my eyes hurt. The cyrillic font looks even worse, setting it to small doesnā€™t help, it is blurred as cloud.

4 Likes