New Forum Usage?

So I still see activity on the old forums, have we not fully transitioned over yet?

I was under the impression that it’s the new forums or no forums.

IDS // Dev’s // SME’s of Forums let me know.

Cheers,

Kali

This is a sticky on the old forums, right up the top.

I guess there are always people who try to avoid change, even if it’s impossible.
Or they just did not want to start a new thread because the current one is so precious.

CCP said that they would transition to only using the new forums for official communication by the end of last week. The old forums will stay up for a little while before being turned into an archive, but I would encourage people to start getting involved here. :slight_smile:

I think that it’s more likely that some people are completely unaware that these new forums exist. CCP can post all the stickies they want, but they can’t make people read them. There are always those people that never keep themselves informed.

When ccp switches over the domain I am expecting at least one post complaining that there was no prior warning.

2 Likes

JULY 20 not June 20. July 1 is just starting.

1 Like

When ccp switches over the domain I am expecting at least o̶n̶e̶ twelve hundred post s complaining that there was no prior warning.

Fixed that for you

3 Likes